WTCC 2011

So...what's left to do!? Making the rims "grey" or silver and then try to sort my chaos and pack things together :D

Oh and I saw, that the alpha of Coronel's window-texture is a bit destroyed. Maybe there was a small issue when saving the skins? I don't know...at least ingame everything seems fine or the mistakes in the alpha are invisible. And I don't know if all skins may have this. But with the new lower grill all window-textures have to be changed anyway :confused:

Me again with another little bug I found. During packing my stuff together I recognized that the cars no. 15, 5 and 29 have their own GENERIC texture file. But the files are totally useless as they have wrong names. All are named "NUM_BMW_GENERIC_D.DDS" but they should be named like "NUM_BMW_320SI_GENERICS_D.DDS". So for example Tom Coronel's car should have white "hood locks" but has default black ones.

So and now I will pack the stuff together, send Adam the link and will be silent for about a week xD
Cheers!

The bug is relatively easy to explain, I have a LeagueMod , and is slightly different than the 2.0 mod, this may have occurred to the few things not quite fit, I will once again look over the 2.0 mod and "error" repair.:)

You don't have to hurry FuNK, for me the upcoming 2 or 3 weeks will be very hard, so I won't be able to deal with the project. :(

Ok, until then I may have the other things done like Volvo etc. ;) we will see!

The bug is relatively easy to explain, I have a LeagueMod , and is slightly different than the 2.0 mod, this may have occurred to the few things not quite fit, I will once again look over the 2.0 mod and "error" repair.:)

DE: Das kann natürlich sein ;) Wobei der Name von den GENERICS Material und Textur sollte normalerweise dem der standard-Textur ensprechen und die hat sich zumindest in der offiziellen Mod nicht geändert (es werden ja die standard Race-Inhalte benutzt).
Vielleicht an dieser Stelle nochmal an dich ein großes Danke für die tollen Skins! :cool: Dass aufgrund des Vergrößern und Anpassen der ein oder andere Skin bzw. eher deren Alpha ein wenig gelitten haben (wie weiter oben erwähnt), ist da wahrscheinlich auch genau damit zu erklären ;)

EN: Yes, this could be the problem ;) But the name from the GENERICS material and texture should be the default, as the Mod uses the default Race07 models.

Can anyone post a side by side comparison of the normal resolution skins and the high quality ones? I have the normal ones installed but I want to know if it is worth upgrading to the high resolution skins. And how do I find them and install them? It says there should be a folder with the skins but I dont remember seeing them...

Can anyone post a side by side comparison of the normal resolution skins and the high quality ones? I have the normal ones installed but I want to know if it is worth upgrading to the high resolution skins. And how do I find them and install them? It says there should be a folder with the skins but I dont remember seeing them...

Just download the skinpack (http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/69391171/file.html) and there will be the folder included ;)
The main difference between the standard and the highres skins is, that all logos and color gradients and painted shapes will look much sharper with the highres skins. All common textures are just scaled up, so sometimes these parts can look a bit blurry. But you have to take real close look to see that :D

I don't have any comparison pictures as I didn't take any screens with the standard skins but I have two screens which may can illustrate the great and sharp details of those highres skins ;)

Just download the skinpack (http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/69391171/file.html) and there will be the folder included ;)
The main difference between the standard and the highres skins is, that all logos and color gradients and painted shapes will look much sharper with the highres skins. All common textures are just scaled up, so sometimes these parts can look a bit blurry. But you have to take real close look to see that :D

I don't have any comparison pictures as I didn't take any screens with the standard skins but I have two screens which may can illustrate the great and sharp details of those highres skins ;)

Thanks for the link. I'll download it after F1 finishes and I get some sleep. :D

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 32 38.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 45 53.6%