Visor View Mod

well for your imformation im not a kid haha with a comment like you gave me wasnt any help ok im probably old enough to be you father lol i think thats funny

Version 1.4 uploaded.

Changelog:
  • Added: dirt percentage bar(option)
  • Added: tearoff display duration(option)
  • Added: support DX10.1 cards(never tested)
  • Fixed: visor texture shows on cut scene
  • Changed: visor display timing to immediately after enter the session
  • Deleted: not display visor on replay option
This is final release. There is no further update because I'll have no time for this in next couple of months. Thank you all.

WillsB3, I tested your idea, but my impression is it's disaster in shorter length race. I'm sorry but I rejected it. If you want to test yourself, change 'Length' parameter.

Thanks kenken for this great mod and great support of it with being open for input from us :)
I'm sorry I could not participate in your last test, but I had some rare spare time which I did not used for playing...

Regards,
Ben

This one is not working by me!!! I've installed it in one directory called "Visor View Mod" and one dds texture called Visor.dds but this does not work. What can I do to resolve my problem? Thanks. Frank00

this mod is great i have a question ken ken i want to use your Data Logger but it says i need to put d3d.11.dll in the game folder same as visor mod dll file and i tried it and didnt have either in the game did i miss something i d/l f1 perfview and files that i needed to run any help?

Version 1.4.1 uploaded.

Changelog:
  • Fixed: visor won't show up after car damaged
  • Fixed: draw bug after crash
I thought 1.4 was final version and I quit modding. But I found a few bugs. So, before I completely quit modding, I have fixed a few bugs related with car damaged. Probably, I won't publish MOD of this game series in the future. This is my gratitude and final gift for decent peoples. I'll return to one of just another users. Goodbye.

Version 1.4.1 uploaded.

Changelog:
  • Fixed: visor won't show up after car damaged
  • Fixed: draw bug after crash
I thought 1.4 was final version and I quit modding. But I found a few bugs. So, before I completely quit modding, I have fixed a few bugs related with car damaged. Probably, I won't publish MOD of this game series in the future. This is my gratitude and final gift for decent peoples. I'll return to one of just another users. Goodbye.

Thanks very much for this update Kenken. You've done incredible work which we all appreciate. Your mod has made F1 2012 much more enjoyable for me so thanks a million. Even though you are leaving the modding scene for now I hope that you'll enjoy playing and hope that you won't leave the community.

Thanks again mate.

I really love this mod, I've gotten so used to it I couldn't see playing f1 2012 without it.

I was wondering if there is any way to add key mapping to the settings.ini file?I would really like to change the tear off key map to my steering wheel. Also opening and closing the visor.

Thanks for the great visor mod,I love it!

I really love this mod, I've gotten so used to it I couldn't see playing f1 2012 without it.

I was wondering if there is any way to add key mapping to the settings.ini file?I would really like to change the tear off key map to my steering wheel. Also opening and closing the visor.

Thanks for the great visor mod,I love it!
Can't you just assign that button to the correct keyboard key on your steering wheel software?

Can't you just assign that button to the correct keyboard key on your steering wheel software?
Can you tell me Wills what is the key for tear off option?
I have dx10 card so i don't think it will be a problem as he now added support to these cards .What's the default key button for tearing?

Can you tell me Wills what is the key for tear off option?
I have dx10 card so i don't think it will be a problem as he now added support to these cards .What's the default key button for tearing?
Why do you ask what is clearly described in README? Stop bothering the other people.

By the way, a month ago, I made final decision to quit modding after I read your post in DataLogger thread. Thank you very much.

Why do you ask what is clearly described in README? Stop bothering the other people.

By the way, a month ago, I made final decision to quit modding after I read your post in DataLogger thread. Thank you very much.
So do you say that you quit because i asked something?Very good answer.:cautious:.
And yeah it's really my problem that i have dx10 card.Do you think everyone here has a dx11 card?I can buy one now.But it would be a waste cause i don't have money for a powerful one now.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back