Visor View Mod

Whatever happened to this visor style here:
2012-12-05_00003.jpg

I think it's amazing! Looks even better than the one they have in Shift 2.

Any game mod works with the game, the operating system is irrelevant.

So yes ..... it will work :)
Unfortunately, MS messed up DirectX compatibilities as usual. Some of DirectX DLL has been changed. So, files in DirectX runtime package and files in Windows 8 are different despite file names are same. That's why smaa or fxaa, some of post process injector doesn't work on Win8, I think. I think this MOD will work on Win8, but I can't guarantee anything.

Fair enough :)

..... but I will say that I use FXAA injectors in the occasional game, Battlefield 3 immediately comes to mind, and I am on Windows 8 x64. I do not have problems.

Obviously I cannot dispute the other people may get problems with FXAA/SMAA :thumbsup:

Did you start game DX11 enabled? Did you put visor.dds and d3d11.dll into 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\f1 2012'(this is standard path for F1 2012)? Did you use another DirectX hook program together?

Please describe your situation as much detail as you can.

I dont know how to start in dx11 mode i have asked for the past 3 years no one answered on how to start in dx11 mode :( that's probably why i cant use your mods.

I have latest patch 12 but no idea how to start this game in dx 11

It WAS there when I originally replied :) ..... but the website software is being updated at the moment, and it's being done gradually over a number of days, rather than closing the whole website for a few days, just to do it all in one go. This is why it doesn't look so good ATM.

After the update is complete, I am not sure that the old downloads will be available anymore , just the current downloads which use a new system introduced quite a while ago.

This mod was under the old system

Would someone be kind enough to give a download link for this mod? It looks amazing. :)

Sorry for bumping old thread but I didn't want to create a new one just to ask this.

Unfortunately you will see from the previous page of this thread, that the original modder kenken wanted this mod removed from our download system.

At that time our old download system was too fragile technically to risk removing the mod, so it stayed.

Now that the whole of that old system and the files have been permanently deleted, the mod is no longer available.

So it looks like you will have you will to rely on someone who has the file passing it on to you, assuming they see your request

Cheers :)

EDIT: After googling it ...... this may be it here <<<<----- Link removed (see later post)

Last edited:
This project was terminated long time ago. I don't want to explain why. I can only say this "I don't wish to update this or even reupload."

Hopefully, someone else will create similar mod because this mod just draws a visor texture.

By the way, the file which @Graham Laing pointed out is old and is even violated my terms. I know how the internet works but it's disgusting.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back