MGP16 Valentino Rossi The Game General Discussion

2016 MotoGP Game will contain many elements of VR's career (ranch, bikes, rally).
valentino_rossi_the_game_1-635x357.jpg

I talked to a Milestone guy on Twitter, who posted this pic (3d model in 3ds of Yamaha M1 2010)
CbgflIkW4AA7B0o.jpg

asking him if we would get updated tracks in the new game, because it really needs them.

He answered "For sure!". I really hope so...

Game will be out on June 2016

Hi to be honest I tried it...time trial challenge...
It felt weird and awkward. I remember playing it on MotoGP04 and also watching the races on tv, does not feel like the same track...seems too wide, heightmap does not seem realistic, specially last sector. Dunno
I gave the Assen circuit a try on MotoGP 06 on the Xbox 360. Far more realistic than in VRTG. Very embarrassing.

Fun fact: MotoGP 06, a game manufactured in 2005, has better graphics, sense of speed, proper ambiance and runs in 60 FPS!!!

I gave the Assen circuit a try on MotoGP 06 on the Xbox 360. Far more realistic than in VRTG. Very embarrassing.

Fun fact: MotoGP 06, a game manufactured in 2005, has better graphics, sense of speed, proper ambiance and runs in 60 FPS!!!
Would love to see some footage of MotoGP 06 at Assen...I thought it had the new layout

Did you update drivers? What are your specs? Try to contact milestone

ah no, i didnt! actually since july 2015:confused:

thank for the tip, but i didnt gain any improvment. il try direct x drivers etc . Generally the riding is ok, some tracks seem heavier that others, but that happend to in motogp 15 too. Im mostly testing the spain cataluña track, at the first curve with all the riders is where it gets jumpy.. a bit.,.

cheers!

ah no, i didnt! actually since july 2015:confused:

thank for the tip, but i didnt gain any improvment. il try direct x drivers etc . Generally the riding is ok, some tracks seem heavier that others, but that happend to in motogp 15 too. Im mostly testing the spain cataluña track, at the first curve with all the riders is where it gets jumpy.. a bit.,.

cheers!
Mucking around with vertical sync worked for me . I disabled the v sync in the game settings then put it on adaptive in the video card driver.

Why is it so hard for Milestone to do some good QA testing?
- Rider names are always displayed, on or off, no difference
- Bike sounds, some are so bugged. Honda's, Ducs....so bad onboard :(
- AI really stick to their line and don't try to avoid you

Hope patches will come!

Problem: Mahindra Moto3 front wheel is as big as rear wheel...
Mahindra has 2 rear tyres...one in front...It's too big...lol
How in this world this thing happen Mile????how is possible do this mistake???all moto3 have the same size of wheel, but this not happen here with Mahindra , Also they post this picture in his fb account showing the problem ,and the same reply as always, YES WE SEE THAT,
If you made this silly mistake in cars mod (gtr2, ac, pcars, rf) probably insult you a lot on the thread :roflmao:

Why is it so hard for Milestone to do some good QA testing?
- Rider names are always displayed, on or off, no difference
- Bike sounds, some are so bugged. Honda's, Ducs....so bad onboard :(
- AI really stick to their line and don't try to avoid you

Hope patches will come!

Post this issue on mile fb https://www.facebook.com/motoGPVideogame/?fref=ts the drivers name bug ,its too much !!!!!! for a simple test

that because , Mile:poop: focus on the comment for people are saying great , awesome , super comment like that , dont heard much of , hey you miss that or something wrong here on the bike, style coment, if you see the fb , you,ll see and cry a lot :cry::cry::mad::devilish: , I tired reply nosense comment on his fb
Best game ever!!!!!! :thumbsup: 200 likes :thumbsup:

Shame that the potential of this game has gone down the drain. I also despise the laziness in creation of sounds.

I like the 4 stroke mode and something that really stood out in the 990cc era were the brutal yet heavy sounds coming from the v5's. (Good times) Sad that Milestone copy pasted their version of v4 sounds on the v5 4 stroke machines. Where's the level of respect I would wonder?

More negatives than positives. but because it's based on Valentino, I have an interest in playing the game and hopefully enjoying it.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.