MGP16 Valentino Rossi The Game General Discussion

2016 MotoGP Game will contain many elements of VR's career (ranch, bikes, rally).
valentino_rossi_the_game_1-635x357.jpg

I talked to a Milestone guy on Twitter, who posted this pic (3d model in 3ds of Yamaha M1 2010)
CbgflIkW4AA7B0o.jpg

asking him if we would get updated tracks in the new game, because it really needs them.

He answered "For sure!". I really hope so...

Game will be out on June 2016

thanks, i know. but it shouldn´t be necessary. it should be tested out before release.
They cannot make it 100% simulation because most of the players are noobs, are jsut gamers, not motogp fans.

But I always thought if you are noob you play easy mode, if you select simulation you cannot race in the wet just like in the dry...

They cannot make it 100% simulation because most of the players are noobs, are jsut gamers, not motogp fans.

But I always thought if you are noob you play easy mode, if you select simulation you cannot race in the wet just like in the dry...
thats what difficulty settings are for. just because someone isn´t able to win on simulation, it shouldn´t be altered to his needs. better players want a challenge too

Milestone logic....
Pole position : 1:52
My NOT BEST lap : 1:54 (sometimes 1:53:8x)
Real circuit record : 2016 - 1:54x
I just say... WTF ?! it is quite impossible to make pole position
Physics: Pro
Tuck in and transmission : Manual
No Aids
AI : Simulation
Just rewinds are ON

wtf.jpg

Milestone logic....
No Aids
Just rewinds are ON

wtf.jpg
I don't understand, I do 1.50,9 as best... Why 1.53?

Milestone logic....
No Aids
Just rewinds are ON

I see various assumtions in your comment ;) one, that milestone logical, and two, that the bikes are perfectly tunned for you to do equivalent lap times in the game as in reality. Even though both should be true, none are...:ninja:

That said. In the race Marquez makes 1.52.8XX laps at loasail in simulation. Which is close enough to his qualifying time on the screen. so it makes sense that milestone put up that figure. So here we have to forget about realy lap records too..

So the question is...: are the cpu bikes getting juiced up slightly?, i say yes....:laugh: or you need more practice

I don't understand, I do 1.50,9 as best... Why 1.53?

Ohhhh Milestone have Logic?? :O_o::laugh::O_o::laugh:

One thing is making real and competitive, the other thing is .... this :laugh:
And this is just the few days of the release :whistling:

I think if we can made a list of MUST DO or FIX, ( like this and other stuff like driver name bug) and send to Mile at his FB, pretty sure , they reply YEAH WE SEE THAT :cautious:

If you change tyre's grip the value are the same for both player and AI, and the AI goes wide
In old MotoGP
DATA\PHYSICS\TYRES\DATA\ ---->user tyres physics
DATA\PHYSICS\TYRES\--->Ai tyres physics

In this game, there is tyrescatalogXXX.bml and tyrescatalogxxxAI.bml
I suppose the one without AI is for player

If you want to edit Moto3 tyres, edit "TYRESCATALOGMOTO3.bml"
if you edit "TYRESCATALOGMOTO3AI.bml" you will change AI tyres, not player's ;)

In old MotoGP
DATA\PHYSICS\TYRES\DATA\ ---->user tyres physics
DATA\PHYSICS\TYRES\--->Ai tyres physics

In this game, there is tyrescatalogXXX.bml and tyrescatalogxxxAI.bml
I suppose the one without AI is for player

If you want to edit Moto3 tyres, edit "TYRESCATALOGMOTO3.bml"
if you edit "TYRESCATALOGMOTO3AI.bml" you will change AI tyres, not player's ;)
It doesn work like that.
The only changes I have are with the tyrescatalogmoto3 into the data folder and it changes also the AI. So.. at the moment, I have no idea

Anyone tried the old Assen circuit yet? I can't believe how they managed to screw that one up too, it's ridiculous. Nothing what you see in that game comes even remotely close to the old circuit. Just its length.

Anyone tried the old Assen circuit yet? I can't believe how they managed to screw that one up too, it's ridiculous. Nothing what you see in that game comes even remotely close to the old circuit. Just its length.
Hi to be honest I tried it...time trial challenge...
It felt weird and awkward. I remember playing it on MotoGP04 and also watching the races on tv, does not feel like the same track...seems too wide, heightmap does not seem realistic, specially last sector. Dunno

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 50 36.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 80 58.8%