MGP16 Valentino Rossi The Game General Discussion

2016 MotoGP Game will contain many elements of VR's career (ranch, bikes, rally).
valentino_rossi_the_game_1-635x357.jpg

I talked to a Milestone guy on Twitter, who posted this pic (3d model in 3ds of Yamaha M1 2010)
CbgflIkW4AA7B0o.jpg

asking him if we would get updated tracks in the new game, because it really needs them.

He answered "For sure!". I really hope so...

Game will be out on June 2016

First post here, maybe an idea, i see way too little crashes from the AI during a races, I also have not yet seen an AI DNF. I have tested one of the moto 3 mods and had fenati crashing continuously in qualifying, after setting his best lap

Sorry for the OFF-TOPIC Guys , I just wanna share this , but I dont find the real section :D
I just follow those videos since Day 1 for Asian Talent for VR46 Academy , which those young talent are for ARRC AP 250 (Asian Production) Championship which I follow for 2015 , And I so happy for this guys , I just wanna share it with you, again Sorry for the off-topic and If you like it see the others review days ;)

Sorry for the OFF-TOPIC Guys , I just wanna share this , but I dont find the real section :D
I just follow those videos since Day 1 for Asian Talent for VR46 Academy , which those young talent are for ARRC AP 250 (Asian Production) Championship which I follow for 2015 , And I so happy for this guys , I just wanna share it with you, again Sorry for the off-topic and If you like it see the others review days ;)
Please create a real section someone, because i need to start an argument about this :D

So apparently Milestone have indeed listened to us - here's the changelist for the July 13th patch:

Changelist

Bikes:
- The number on Rossi's Yamaha M1 2016 windshield has now a more realistic look
- The front wheel on Mahindra Moto3™ has been changed to match reality

Graphics, sound and animations
- Sound quality of every bike has been improved
- Animations of riders falling off the bikes have been improved

AI and difficulty balancing
- AI in R1M Mode on wet tracks has been improved to become more challenging
- AI performance has been improved in Moto3™, Moto2™ and MotoGP™ on many tracks
- Riders skills on Moto3™ roster have been balanced

Bugs and crashes
- Solved a bug that caused audio effects to be disabled in Rally Mode
- All the cameras now show rain effects
- Leaderboards on Misano track in R1M Mode have been fixed
- Solved a bug that caused an invisible wall to appear in Aragon track
- Solved a bug that caused the game to crash during Rally Show in Career Mode
- Solved a bug that caused the game to crash during Rally Single Stage in Online mode
- Solved a bug that caused the game to crash during semaphore countdown in Online modes
- Solved a bug that caused the game to feeeze when pressing Pause in Online modes
- Victory conditions in events 5, 6, 8 and 9 in Real Events: 2015 MotoGP™ Season DLC have been fixed
- Solved a bug that caused autopilot not to work in Enduranch Mode when manual gear was active

User interface improvements
- User interface showing scores in Drift Mode has been improved
- Now the user interface doesn't show riders names if the player chooses not to show them in the options menu

im sorry for bad quality but i hope you can hear the difference.
sure is not a strong difference but when braking the sound quality is better for me.

Thanks a lot for your work. Yeah, Honda sound is switched back to the basic sound from GP13 and the other bikes are nearly untouched, maybe a bit more volume.
Milestone... hopefully 2017 will be much different!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 263 13.6%