MGP16 Valentino Rossi The Game General Discussion

2016 MotoGP Game will contain many elements of VR's career (ranch, bikes, rally).
valentino_rossi_the_game_1-635x357.jpg

I talked to a Milestone guy on Twitter, who posted this pic (3d model in 3ds of Yamaha M1 2010)
CbgflIkW4AA7B0o.jpg

asking him if we would get updated tracks in the new game, because it really needs them.

He answered "For sure!". I really hope so...

Game will be out on June 2016

Does anyone else have that controller bug where it dosen´t stop vibrating for some time? like half a lap sometimes?

Also did they change the way they implemented the custom rider numbers? i can´t find them. And the number covers the onboard cam hole on ducatis...

a lot of details are missing on the bike models, like the ironing boards and onboard cam holes on the yamahas. i understand they can´t keep up with this ungoing spoiler wars, but the yam´s had them in sepang already.

but they must really hate marquez at milestone... :roflmao: In player riding style they didnt mention the marquez style as they did in 15.:speechless:
nope, simply too many riders now use BODY OUT style, and while they might not quite go as far as Marquez, their bodies are out compared to Rossi etc. Marquez is simply not the only one anymore.

Even if it's set to off the names still pop up above riders once you get close enough. If you're running close to several bikes it just looks ridiculous. They will probably add it back as a feature to sell next years game like codies do when removing stuff only to add it back a year later. :roflmao:

yea, not much of an issue...:rolleyes:

its funny though beacuse the ai is faster, but they are all over the place, alot less accurate, going over the green (taking the curve in a straight line, sach for example), you see rossi doing an uncessary wheelie... etc braking where they are off the trayectory...:cautious:

reminds exactly of the mods made on this forum when we were trying to push the ai in 15.. :giggle:

reminds exactly of the mods made on this forum when we were trying to push the ai in 15.. :giggle:
surely you meant to word it differently, because the mods (at least Giovane and mine) in this forum are the only thing making ANY edition of MotoGP playable. Must have been a misunderstanding on my part, since it sounded like you said the A.I. in MotoGP 16 is as bad as the mods in this forum...

Mods that made the ai faster in 15 have the similar behaviour as the ai in sim with 16 , did your mod(s) push the ai to do faster laps as its doing in 16? if no, then it has nothing to do. if they did , and from your comment you havnt, then you would see the similarity:O_o:.

And about being "playable"... well, im talking about the ai... if you make them slower in your mod, they are going to make less mistakes, make them faster and weird things happen and theres no way around it.

Mods that made the ai faster in 15 have the similar behaviour as the ai in sim with 16 , did your mod(s) push the ai to do faster laps as its doing in 16? if no, then it has nothing to do. if they did , and from your comment you havnt, then you would see the similarity:O_o:.
in my mod faster lap times to accommodate for a challenge, but not cutting corners or driving excessively wild.

Even if it's set to off the names still pop up above riders once you get close enough. If you're running close to several bikes it just looks ridiculous. They will probably add it back as a feature to sell next years game like codies do when removing stuff only to add it back a year later. :roflmao:
Ohhh you are right the names still there I just check, like they said must be a bug , someone miss to test that :whistling:

"in my mod faster lap times to accommodate for a challenge, but not cutting corners or driving excessively wild."

Only that the AI laps in you mod are not faster. I base my claims of facts, and even though more tests can me done, i think its a decent approximate, but i may be wronge..

Take sachsenring, which is what started this conversation. These are the laps times done by the ai. Obvously they are aproximates since only a few tests have been done.

Sach
Motogp 15 best lap: 1:21:336
Motogp 15 UPhysics v2,best lap 1:21:286

Motogp 16 best lap: 1.20:556 (iv seen it go down to 1.20:2xx if i remember correclty)

Hence, Motogp 16 is faster, hence, the ai in 16 behave in a similar same way as in motogp 15 mods( that make the ai faster). Hence nothing is fixed

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 50 36.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 81 59.1%