Resource icon

Misc True to Life AI 1.6.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Stop, stop, stop. Usually snthennumbers' rain values were too low for me and I am a bad driver in the rain. But the performance is just a multiplicator. If other things like speed_in/out, aggression and reaction are much different (like lower) than the original, higher wet abilities wouldn't make them necessarily faster.
P.S.: It states he made them faster ... does it state compared to what? His previous release/version maybe?

Stop, stop, stop. Usually snthennumbers' rain values were too low for me and I am a bad driver in the rain. But the performance is just a multiplicator. If other things like speed_in/out, aggression and reaction are much different (like lower) than the original, higher wet abilities wouldn't make them necessarily faster.
P.S.: It states he made them faster ... does it state compared to what? His previous release/version maybe?
Ah got it. I'm pretty much on par with the AI now with my own tweaks, and they are giving me a challenge. The wet weather is way above my skill level though, so I thought to tweak it using his values. Guess I'll just mess around with it on my own.

I have to mess around with this mod a bit more. I like some of the changes but do not like the others so I will have to mix and match.

How do your tyres hold up compared to the AI using this mod? About the same amount of laps? Also, is the AI faster or slower than the default? Tracks like China are really difficult for me because of tyre wear and stuff.

I have to mess around with this mod a bit more. I like some of the changes but do not like the others so I will have to mix and match.

How do your tyres hold up compared to the AI using this mod? About the same amount of laps? Also, is the AI faster or slower than the default? Tracks like China are really difficult for me because of tyre wear and stuff.
I didn't play the game without the mod :D But China is better, still not good though. I had O-P-P-P, while AI had O-P-O-O. Finished 4th in a Ferrari

you-dont-say-2.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back