Resource icon

Misc True to Life AI 1.6.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
No, i did not change anything, anywhere
I also have this problem. If I change the difficulty using a preset lets say Professional for example my flashbacks reset to zero. I have to add flashbacks, even if set to the easiest setting (zero flashbacks is default setting for me).So if I alter flashbacks I wont get the extra the mod gives, if I don't alter flashbacks, I get none at all.

I also have this problem. If I change the difficulty using a preset lets say Professional for example my flashbacks reset to zero. I have to add flashbacks, even if set to the easiest setting (zero flashbacks is default setting for me).So if I alter flashbacks I wont get the extra the mod gives, if I don't alter flashbacks, I get none at all.
Just download this:
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/debugging-and-top-bottom-teams-options.75650/
And replace the system/states.bin file

That should solve the problem :D

hi i used this mod alot and enjoyed it very much, thank you. i also used the included dry weather-only mod but today when i got to quali at germany it was raining, maybe because i did a time-attack on that track before going into pracrice ?

hi i used this mod alot and enjoyed it very much, thank you. i also used the included dry weather-only mod but today when i got to quali at germany it was raining, maybe because i did a time-attack on that track before going into pracrice ?
Were you using any other mods?

OK then, might be a glitch...

Go to tracks/circuits/bahrain, and copy the "tod.xml", and "tod.dat" files, and then paste the two files into tracks/circuits/nurburgring. The weather should be like in Bahrain now, which means no rain :D

The sky will also look like in Bahrain though...

I've changed the database countless times on the same profile and it's never corrupted my saves files.

Maybe you've been unlucky, or changed a critical part of the data ?

I've changed the database countless times on the same profile and it's never corrupted my saves files.

Maybe you've been unlucky, or changed a critical part of the data ?

Gerald Linoy said for me:
If u modify database file or anything that effects the save game then your save game will get corrupt.
Making back up wont work.

If you don't belive me ask him!

Gerald Linoy said for me:
If u modify database file or anything that effects the save game then your save game will get corrupt.
Making back up wont work.

If you don't belive me ask him!

We agree, all I'm saying is that only some critical data you may change in the database will corrupt the save files.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 380 39.7%