Resource icon

Misc True to Life AI 1.6.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
oh ok...

Im starting to understand how T2L was set up and how he did the wear levels for tracks. Interesting

what i didn't get though

is say you set a max distance for a tyre to say 10 laps…

Then you set the wear very high so they're fundamentally running out of grip on lap 5. how do these values work hand in hand.?!

actually having realised the sheer amount of work and time that's gone into this mod, and deciding that I cant replicate the tyre work done. Ive redecided to go back to the full mod. With the exception of putting the back 2 teams back to tier 4, not tier 3 as mod. It causes them to be in amongst the middle teams imo.

THanks..

Everything on this mod worked for me except for the AI braking later (tracks), and that was the thing I wanted the most. That really sucks. But other than that its a good mod. Any help?

I had both these runnning,, u just need to be careful what files you overwrite... for example you can use the AI folder from this mod, but not the database as that holds all the names and teams. the track folder with new routes you can use too.

How did you edit the available teams for the career mode? I used everything from your release except the database file and still had your (top) teams. How did you do that, how can I change the available teams?

How did you edit the available teams for the career mode? I used everything from your release except the database file and still had your (top) teams. How did you do that, how can I change the available teams?
Use the Debbuging and top/bottom teams mod

Use the Debbuging and top/bottom teams mod
I don't wanna use a mod I want to edit them myself. I know it's inside the settings.xml file but I can't figure out what I need to change to lets say add Williams instead of Sauber to the True To Life AI mod.

Or does this mod allow me to change the available teams to what I want? I'll check it out.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 33 25.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 23 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 14 10.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.3%