Track Designing Competition

It was, but locals moaned about it for completely stupid reasons, and FE (quite rightly) couldn't be bothered to go through the legal stuff with them. They're desperate to get a race back in the UK though.

It was, but locals moaned about it for completely stupid reasons, and FE (quite rightly) couldn't be bothered to go through the legal stuff with them. They're desperate to get a race back in the UK though.
That's the whole reason why they decided against a London gp because of the delays it would cause having a race in the middle of one of the busiest and biggest cities in Northern Europe and the complaints about the noise/ commotion it would cause

Did you go to the Formula E at Battersea Park? It was awesome. Birmingham want to bring the old Superprix circuit back, probably for Formula E again.
Αwesome as a venue I guess, because watching races from home it was quite boring for the racing, if it wasnt the season finale it would be even worse imho.

Not bad, but Blackpool is famous for it's Tower between North and Central Pier's. They'd probably try to get the track passing it.
blackpool_tower.jpg

Nice( the reason I was so in a rush for the results that I'm on Easter break and I have time to make tracks). Continuing the theme of the new law in England, Liberty Media fall out with silverstone and choose London for the base of the British GP. Design a circuit in London that uses any streight where the main streight is along a park(used for the pits, any of these streights roughly https://www.gmap-pedometer.com/m/?r=7057934&rf=1 ) Make sure the track has a VARIETY of corners, is realistic but not tilke style, is wide enough(narrower sections like baku's castle section are OK in places but not the whole track ) and has some overtaking spots( although I will be looking more for a drivers circuit than a racers circuit) Normal f1 length specification, have fun!!!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.