Track Designing Competition

You've run out of question marks ? Here you go, have a few on the house. they are FREE......
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
;)

I'm a little out of ideas....does someone else have one ready?

Design a touge/hill climb event that uses a mix of tight bends and long straights.

Create a new venue for Australia grand prix.

Take NOLA where indycar raced and improve the track to increase passing opportunities.

Not sure if any of these have been done before :thumbsup:

Ok I'll give mine- The last time the nurburgring nordschleife was on the calendar was in 1976.Due To all the demand from fans plus with Liberty Media entering the scene they have decided to get the track back on the f1 calander and make it a track to test the world.Obviously the track cannot be used in its current configuration, your task is to, using both the modern and old nurburgring layouts and any new roads you want to create. You don't have to show how run off/track width/bumps in track may change as it obviously would have to live up to modern safety hazards (I'll be a bit relaxed with that). Try and cut down the length to under 15km at least, anywhere between 7km and 15km is fine, don't cut through towns of course but through trees and roads are fine. Remember make it a circuit to test the world yet stil be realistic enough to make its way on the modern f1 calander(think Belgium not tilke)

Design a touge/hill climb event that uses a mix of tight bends and long straights.

Create a new venue for Australia grand prix.

Take NOLA where indycar raced and improve the track to increase passing opportunities.

Not sure if any of these have been done before :thumbsup:

I would recommend you save these for your next win, Jolero piped up first I think to take my spot. A hill climb and the NOLA event would be fun. If you want a new Aussie GP, steer clear of Adelaide, Sydney, and Canberra, as all of them have been offered recently. I also asked for a Rally course and ended up with 1000km from Jimmy.

So...let's run with @Jolero02's challenge.

I would recommend you save these for your next win, Jolero piped up first I think to take my spot. A hill climb and the NOLA event would be fun. If you want a new Aussie GP, steer clear of Adelaide, Sydney, and Canberra, as all of them have been offered recently. I also asked for a Rally course and ended up with 1000km from Jimmy.

So...let's run with @Jolero02's challenge.
Any of @Slyfrequency 's ideas I would be happy with after this challange- I have like one more idea then I'm out of ideas

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 29 23.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.7%