The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

I would offer up my neighbours F-Type (V8), though it was on its roof within about 3 months of purchase... They have a Mustang instead now (also V8), which thankfully they've somehow managed to keep in one piece.

I did see it with those god-awful reindeer antlers a few weeks ago though...

I would offer up my neighbours F-Type (V8), though it was on its roof within about 3 months of purchase... They have a Mustang instead now (also V8), which thankfully they've somehow managed to keep in one piece.

I did see it with those god-awful reindeer antlers a few weeks ago though...

... Interesting that after they crash a sports car they decided to buy a worse handling car.

And I found a 308 GTB owner next to my office :whistling:

Now we're talking. If you don't mind the 288 placeholder model, I'll send you my physics for motivation. ;)

they decided to buy a worse handling car.

You say that, but which one ended up on its roof? :p

Yeah well, my neighbour drives a stock Ford Flex...

My neighbor drives an Impreza, same year and same color as mine, but the base model and not the WRX. There's also a couple of Evos on my block, a modded 6(?) and a 10. And a 370Z. Guy one block over has a silver WRX, and there's another 944 just down the street. Sometimes I wonder why we don't all hang out. :redface:

Last edited:
Is this a good one @aphidgod, I don't know whats the hair color, but it is sure funky and fun !

I have tried lighting setting for blender suggested by @martinsh. I am really impressed, though I probably haven't set it up totally correctly, and the actual model needs plenty more modeling to be done.

Ts6b3zu.jpg

qmrtPz4.jpg

P.S. Almost finished.
P.S.S. Changed my mind, it is barely started.

sry all for quoting this again, as it already has, but...
This is what's been keeping me busy for the last ten months. Despite nearly jacking it in several times because making a 30 mile track is clearly stupid, it's getting there.

Still much to do. Mostly texturing, but a lot of the grass needs re-doing and I'm not happy with the state of the trees. Consequently no ETA on when it might be available.
...this is jaw-dropping A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.:):):):inlove::inlove::inlove:

General question for the sound modders, does anyone have a formula style V6 sound anywhere, something N/A that revs up to ~12.000 rpm?
something like this:

General question for the sound modders, does anyone have a formula style V6 sound anywhere, something N/A that revs up to ~12.000 rpm?
something like this:

Can you find a onboard ?
or you want only the external sound ?

EDIT: theres a simple trick wich is for example double the speed of the porsche sound i did

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea