The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Look at that face... have you ever seen a car more happy to be itself?
1aede503891eace0f4d1d06d80a92776.png

GT3R i think

That's the thing about noodling... you can never be quite sure what's down in them holes.

I do apologize for sparking this page and a half of irrelevant drivel.

I have a little app for AC that displays a colored, variable size triangle indicating how much load you currently have on the front wheels (as compared to the weight distribution of the resting car). The color changes depending on tire slip.

The result is an indication whether your car is currently in good shape to actually change direction if you were to turn the steering wheel. You want extra load on the front if you can get it, but even if you have load you don't want to turn in if the tires are already slipping. So you turn when the triangle points a good amount to the front and is green-to-orangeish. If it's red you'll just slide over your front wheels instead of turning.

Looks ugly as the seven sins, though.

lol that's fantastic. guess its better than staring at the fish pout female selfy thing.
unfortunately I cants provide any pouty lips in my wip contribution. but id like to....
yaxqZoX.jpg

Last edited:
nah, I'm taking it all to a new level...got a few advancements on trees to produce. it`ll be my standard if not a new standard. some of the techniques you cant see are colour paleting behind all assets. and a system that allows me to generate them from photography ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 3 60.0%