The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

lol that's fantastic. guess its better than staring at the fish pout female selfy thing.
unfortunately I cants provide any pouty lips in my wip contribution. but id like to....
yaxqZoX.jpg
you're supposed to tease with ingame screens, not real life ones :geek: I can see some ants from here

This is what's been keeping me busy for the last ten months. Despite nearly jacking it in several times because making a 30 mile track is clearly stupid, it's getting there.

Still much to do. Mostly texturing, but a lot of the grass needs re-doing and I'm not happy with the state of the trees. Consequently no ETA on when it might be available.

My goodness !! Simply stunning!!!!!!!

It´s such a shame that only a handful of people will ever notice the crazy amount of detail that goes into such a sound.

I think my idea is to make a sort of a pack like 1 porsche , 1 ferrari, 1 lambo and go from there depending on the feedback

This particular one is working as the nsx - 6 sound layers total of 72 samples for the engine event
The rest of the structure is from the nsx wich is all automated already

I think my idea is to make a sort of a pack like 1 porsche , 1 ferrari, 1 lambo and go from there depending on the feedback

This particular one is working as the nsx - 6 sound layers total of 72 samples for the engine event
The rest of the structure is from the nsx wich is all automated already
excellent! love the 911 sound so far, ready and waiting (to donate as well)

Fun fact, when started modeling this, the front reference image was long nose dtype foto. And it resulted in quite an interesting looking short nose :D Now i have went for the long nose. Quite difficult shape. I wonder if I should fight the lines for months like I did with XJ13, or is it close enough to actually start working on it.

F3RnbBG.jpg

I was also wondering - why so few classic cars mods ? I mean really classic.

4bb1XxD.jpg

One more idea, maybe I should go for something like Panther D-Type, or maybe Tiger D-type, or maybe Leopard D-type, or maybe.... and then charge for the mod ? Joke, I would be way to lazy for that.

cODwVzw.jpg

An interesting fact: -Aphidgod has made some crazy awesome physics. Approved at Goodwood. Pace there is actually similar to 250GTO. This means Miura too. I guess it is not bad for 10years earlier design and technology.

There are more fcats for future.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea