The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Almost finished
5rjUQ8O.jpg

lx3yms8.jpg
Impressive stuff man , looks insane , maybe a couple of colors also , would look even nicer in the blue the car is famous for also :D:D

have no motivation to work on the Lotus lately, but I did something else. At first just a "physics-only" car to test out how to do a De-Dion rear. It worked out.. driveable and interesting, so I started draping a car over it.

so far its basically all still Bezier curves and tires from another study. Inspired by the V16 Priapism hot rod, modern roundish curves. And cool to drive (or at least the physics were, haven't actually steered it with the body yet :rolleyes:)

@Stereo that rear suspension might be familiar to you

Last edited:
have no motivation to work on the Lotus lately, but I did something else. At first just a "physics-only" car to test out how to do a De-Dion rear. It worked out.. driveable and interesting, so I started draping a car over it.

y05behm.jpg

FHaQAOD.jpg

so far its basically all still Bezier curves and tires from another study. Inspired by the V16 Priapism hot rod, modern roundish curves. And cool to drive (or at least the physics were, haven't actually steered it with the body yet :rolleyes:)

Looks like a balloon animal car :p

y05behm.jpg

FHaQAOD.jpg

It's steered by mind control! :D

LOL, the reason I am making this is because it seems like every livery for this car is blue.
Looks amazing in red but looks too much like a ferrari red , I know ferrari dev these cars , maybe why it was blue , but it does look pretty nice in blue , all I am saying is the red is sick looks awesome , but takes a few seconds to change the base coat , well you know youve made 100,s of skins , but a few variation base colors would be awesome also :)

Does it come any close to the real thing at all soundwise? Supposed to be stock mostly, couldnt find any recordings good enough, so I had to rely on different other cars.
The sound was (afair) not so agressive/sporty neither with a Remus exhaust. I owned the version with 180 PS. I would say the sound was boring, typical turbo engine

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea