The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Ive got an announcement too , 1st april 2018 , ill be making an announcement :p
People better get their wallets ready cause I have this new idea... you can't sell copyrighted cars but there's no law about selling announcements. So April 1 I'm making a paid announcement, anyone who pays gets to read it and find out what's going on once and for all.

People better get their wallets ready cause I have this new idea... you can't sell copyrighted cars but there's no law about selling announcements. So April 1 I'm making a paid announcement, anyone who pays gets to read it and find out what's going on once and for all.
sounds good man :)

you'd better make it a release, not an announcement of a release lol

Damn, you know us too well :whistling: :redface:
Hopefully your faith and support in us will be restored soon
awesome will save people hitting F5 constantly

View attachment 212666
so much to drive in such a short time span....
1-jpg.212666

Sim Racing Expo 1951 :roflmao:

@VS Good luck guys. The same old faces causing friction around here won't make a dent. I however, am likely to make many in this car tonight ;)

All the best fellas. Will make sure to give this a push from my esports and entertainment org.

@VS Good luck guys. The same old faces causing friction around here won't make a dent. I however, am likely to make many in this car tonight ;)

All the best fellas. Will make sure to give this a push from my esports and entertainment org.
Hi Man , there is no friction here at all none .
I wish them all the best now and in the future I really do ,
If someone can not ask a question in this life what is the point of it ? I simply asked and asked nicely regarding the physics and previous works that was all , basically what your saying , is that no one can ask no questions about anything thing at all lol , was a simple question and I got basically no answer just a stupid remark about having deep pockets ,

Its fine lets move on and good to VS :thumbsup:

Everyone is here is in the same boat and hopefully wants the same things. I hope people remember that. However I understand at least some friendly competition is a good thing as it helps push people to improve and maintain a high standard. Something I'm used to seeing from Ac mods now. However, the sooner I see those damn Formula Fords in Ac the better. Been tapping my foot for years now. ;)

Everyone is here is in the same boat and hopefully wants the same things. I hope people remember that. However I understand at least some friendly competition is a good thing as it helps push people to improve and maintain a high standard. Something I'm used to seeing from Ac mods now. However, the sooner I see those damn Formula Fords in Ac the better. Been tapping my foot for years now. ;)
Some of these cars are really cool , been planning on making some for years now , but something always happens lol , I am sure someone will make a current one @Stereo been making a classic version I believe looks awesome!

Hi Man , there is no friction here at all none .
I wish them all the best now and in the future I really do ,
If someone can not ask a question in this life what is the point of it ? I simply asked and asked nicely regarding the physics and previous works that was all , basically what your saying , is that no one can ask no questions about anything thing at all lol , was a simple question and I got basically no answer just a stupid remark about having deep pockets ,

Its fine lets move on and good to VS :thumbsup:
how dare you ask about whether you can ask a question but i did several cars before but they arent worth talking about since it was such a long time ago and i realised if i wanted to be serious about being in a group as highly praised as VS id need to improve massively.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back