The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Looks like something anybody could 3D print at home :D
I wouldn't trust something 3D printed in holding my 2m 100kg self :p I'm still trying around with the springs, one I chose for the gas pedal turned out too strong for longer race use. I got a bunch of springs for 3€ each

I wonder if it is necessary to have heavy pedal in simracing, since it is heavy in race car because of G forces, isn't it ? I think 3D printing materials can be rather strong, I've seen guys riding 3D printed skateboards in braille YT channel. The technology is comming. LOL I've seen "the press" channel making worlds largest fidggegsgest spinner :)

@ALB123 The cladding method is simply extruding edges of faces, starting by easiest areas of the car, and moving towards more curved parts. Box method is very difficult, I've started XJ13 with box method, next cars I have started using cladding, it was way better :)

Xc4MfkTh.jpg

iRykpNJh.jpg

I wonder if it is necessary to have heavy pedal in simracing, since it is heavy in race car because of G forces, isn't it ?
Don't forget that I use G25 pedals extended by 50mm, more leverage, so they always were weaker than the stock pedals, and after few years of usage even a little rattly. But with the setup I have now I can heel-toe easier as the break offers more resistance thus stability. I ended up putting the old clutch pedal spring into the gas pedal, as a result I no longer push myself away from the wheel :D

@garyjpaterson mighty fine. And I see CAE stays loyal to his dual exhaust ;)

I would say for those who are lmp1 fans.. Remain optimistic.. It has been rumored that they are in talks with a diffrent supplier..
Hopefully it means ginetta.. I have really admired the ginneta project..
Unfortanly perrinn wont be succesfull yet but im looking forward to try it in assetto corsa..
Keep up the good work!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back