The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

I don't like this steering wheel at all, mainly because it's used in Formula E (j/k) but it is the one used in the Perrinn so...

n13T3Qo.png
do it do it do it :)

I tell you absolute nothing. I just ask one question again.
Nothing more nothing left.
oh come on man, be fair
he just showing off (and achievement)
so is all of us in this thread :D
you should have seen how many caterham i posted, mostly by excitement, but sometimes i felt guilty i was spamming that much,
and i'd like to take this occasion to say thank you that none of you complained XD

so here's one more as your punishment :laugh:
upload_2017-8-14_20-50-57.png

oh come on man, be fair
he just showing off (and achievement)
so is all of us in this thread :D
you should have seen how many caterham i posted, mostly by excitement, but sometimes i felt guilty i was spamming that much,
and i'd like to take this occasion to say thank you that none of you complained XD

so here's one more as your punishment :laugh:
View attachment 206930
Oh no please not again a nice car:x3:

Isn´t the sole purpose of this thread to spam about what you´ve created? At least that is why I usually check it at least daily to see new progress shots, how things are made, etc.

My opinion is: Spam away!

3FhQq2y.jpg

I'm out of town for a bit so even if I work on it I won't be making more screenshots (my laptop can run Blender but not AC/kseditor)

Bunch more objects uv unwrapped/smoothed out anyway.

This mod is & will continue to be unless someone decides to buy me out, free. Probably why it's taken like 2 years.

Working on a Ford GT40 sound for a friend as the stock sound is really weak right now. Still need to do external sounds though. Its the 5L version. I already got the interior engine sound and the wind noises covered. Do people care about custom shifting/skid/body rattle sounds? I may upload it here as its a stock Kunos car.

Working on a Ford GT40 sound for a friend as the stock sound is really weak right now. Still need to do external sounds though. Its the 5L version. I already got the interior engine sound and the wind noises covered. Do people care about custom shifting/skid/body rattle sounds? I may upload it here as its a stock Kunos car.

Friend wanted this balls to the wall vintage sound so this is what i've got so far. Definitely needs suspension/body rattles. If i can get some nice samples of that i will then upload a test version here.

After a couple of hours I had to spend on everybody's favorite cat (
qBXiT68t.png
) I'm back on building the Perrinn cockpit so we won't have to stare at the windscreen frame and be blinded by the reflection of bare metal while blowing away F1 lap records. Well...maybe not that but it is blisteringly fast.

uWFdUuT.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back