The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Saw this GT Legends mod linked in the PC racing sims thread on Neogaf; I haven't seen anything about it before. Anyone tried it out? Is it legit?

Mod edit - Video removed as it contains a link to non-legit content

Last edited by a moderator:
kill it with fire, I'm not completely sure, but it is most likely to be bunch of ripped models + 30minutes physics (also stolen just with slight tweaks)

and why most of youtubers are making videos that are all alike

Internet is becoming more and more dull over the time

WIP Ušće Belgrade
-temporary street circuit from Serbia
6.jpg
5.jpg 5.jpg 4.jpg 3.jpg 1.jpg

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    656.2 KB · Views: 250
Amazing scenes above! :confused:

gWxPT2Ah.jpg

Made some progress on the powertrain, a lot of fine tuning still required (a lot of power understeer with so much torque available at the front). It drives a lot nicer with he front motors off, but is obviously a lot slower with half the power output.

Tyres are just generic slicks atm, waiting till everything else is done before working on those, but you get the idea of how this thing goes. Lots of torque, lots of grip, brutally fast steering and short wheelbase. Ace on short circuits.

SFX is obviously miles off but its the best I have atm.

@Lemax

Those both look really great already, but if you allow some critique: Both tracks appear too bright, but maybe that is down to your PP settings. On the street circuit, on first glance everything appears rather angular, the lines of the bicycle paths, the border between grass and tarmac

@garyjpaterson can't help it, but every Formula student just looks like a proper open wheeler washed at a too high setting :D You really nailed the Shaders on it, those tires look great

@garyjpaterson can't help it, but every Formula student just looks like a proper open wheeler washed at a too high setting :D You really nailed the Shaders on it, those tires look great

Thanks! Yeah i have to admit the FSAE cars aren't the prettiest, its the short wheelbase and long front overhang, just looks a bit disproportionate.

I think this is one of the better ones though, alot less angular than many. Could look better with a nice diffuser, though that's where the batteries are kept.

since january, I try to create tracks too. Its very fun !

This is some of my creations :

A rallycross track in France : circuit de MONTEILS

A climbhill course in France : course de cote de FRETEVAL

A climbhill course in France : course de cote du pont des abarines

A TV circuit : TOP GEAR FRANCE

A french circuit : circuit de la CHATRE :

... I cant post all my creations on video on this post... :roflmao:

My project at this moment is a city !!
A heavy road for street course. Video coming soon ;)

Another one bites the dust... imgur is no longer letting me see hotlinked images. so I'm working on finding an image host that'll actually allow hotlinking. Why do image hosts always go from simple to these complicated js nightmares?

Another one bites the dust... imgur is no longer letting me see hotlinked images. so I'm working on finding an image host that'll actually allow hotlinking. Why do image hosts always go from simple to these complicated js nightmares?
Imgur still works fine on my end...you sure its not down to the browser you use? I sometimes get strange links when I right click an image too early after upload

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back