Cars The Need For Speed

Thanks man, seeing your pics reminded me of this... seen it on the Porsche 993 as well, not sure what it is or supposed to do:
View attachment 207974

The 993 has that as well? Can't see it in photos. There's also plenty of photos of the 512TR without that. No clue what it is either.

1992-ferrari-512tr-34-2000x1335.jpg

https://petrolicious.com/marketplace/1992-ferrari-512tr-274900

Oh my god man you reaaaaaally did it justice. What a nice and efficient representation of the TR. 195k is awesome for this level of detail. Proprtions and details as well as the shapes are perfect!

Are you planning on doing the pedals?

ypcEjyv.jpg

Oh my god man you reaaaaaally did it justice. What a nice and efficient representation of the TR. 195k is awesome for this level of detail. Proprtions and details as well as the shapes are perfect!

Are you planning on doing the pedals?

ypcEjyv.jpg

Thanks man! I'm sure you've got a trained eye for this car in particular so that sure means a lot coming from you.
Are those pedals some factory option or aftermarket?

These are the ones I've seen on almost every pic I've got:

Ferrari_512TR_49.jpg

Only seen those aluminum drilled pedals on the 512M.

Thanks man! I'm sure you've got a trained eye for this car in particular so that sure means a lot coming from you.
Are those pedals some factory option or aftermarket?

These are the ones I've seen on almost every pic I've got:

View attachment 208018

Only seen those aluminum drilled pedals on the 512M.

Yeah you're probably right, Ferrari spare parts catalogue also shows the black rubber pedals for the TR. My bad.

gN3Dl7b.jpg

6dhInZJ.jpg

GU4yyuF.jpg

You are a great modeller but even more importantly you have passion for what you build. Otherwise creating something like this in this fashion with this level of 'it looks right' wouldn't be possible. Sheer epic-ness.

Thanks for sharing and letting us take part in the creation of these legendary machines - which all happened to be featured in a little game back in the 90s:).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back