simxperience accuforce wheel

Hi,

Does anyone know something about this servomotordriven wheel?
It's still under development and over at ISR they were superenthusiastic bout it.
Anything from an esitmated price or release date would be awesome
although I doubt it having searched the internet already :unsure:

Just a couple more tidbits of info from the iRacing forums regarding the Quick-release and the AccuForce wheel - most of this has been confirmed by Berney Villars:
*The AccuForce will be "Modular" in design
*The QR is said to be a custom NRG brand version with multi-pin support
*The QR supports custom-modded wheels = plenty of custom options
*The stock rim will likely be as shown in the photos, comes with the QR, 12 buttons
*A Momo wheel upgrade is being considered​

Upvote 0
Just a couple more tidbits of info from the iRacing forums regarding the Quick-release and the AccuForce wheel - most of this has been confirmed by Berney Villars:
*The AccuForce will be "Modular" in design
*The QR is said to be a custom NRG brand version with multi-pin support
*The QR supports custom-modded wheels = plenty of custom options
*The stock rim will likely be as shown in the photos, comes with the QR, 12 buttons
*A Momo wheel upgrade is being considered​
That's exactly what I wanted to see.

Thanks for keeping us updated here, Dean.

Upvote 0
This thread is killing me, I don't need this wheel,I don't need this wheel,I don't need this wheel,I don't need this wheel,I don't need this wheel, what is the projected cost?

Upvote 0
Here's a small update - sorta.

Posted by Berney Villars (iRacing Forums) in response to concerns regarding delivery schedules & new Fanatec gear.

Berney Villars said:
"I'm not sure why there is a perceived emergency.

Technically speaking, the Thrustmaster has brushless servo's too but that doesn't make it a direct drive wheel system on par with the worlds finest.

We're making the AccuForce because the market couldn't provide a reliable, quality product for a fair price. I don't expect that to change until the AccuForce is released.

At this point, we're in the beta stage, progress is good and I expect we'll be delivering units this year. I don't consider this a race. The AccuForce is being developed with great attention to detail. When you drive it, the advantages will be clear.

The AccuForce Pro is a complete ready to race direct drive wheel package well under the $2000 mark and we expect to begin delivering it this year."

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back