S14 - General Discussion

1:18 online and 1:59 offline? What on earth-- Does it literally look and act like it's in slow motion? I can think of a few reasons that might happen, but not why it would stop when you go online.

CTRL+G toggles slow motion when in singleplayer (I think)
CPU usage being maxed out can cause rF2 to stop running in real time, and be forced to slow down.
Some controllers need you to open your controller.ini file and set 'Skip Updates' to 1.

Are you running with AI when you practice in single player? Even if you're in a private session, overwhelming your CPU with AIs might explain it.

My processor is 82% idle. I close all none essential services and programs before running any games. It really seems to take forever to do a lap, reaction times are pathetic. It is obviously something on my PC causing it as it would use a server when online, but I am stuck as to what it can be. It did it occasionally before the update and now every time since the update. It never stutters or anything online. No AI running. Graphics set to low and special effects off. Installed on an SSD and loads almost instantly.

I dont now if is me or last update , at our Interlagos race I had build930 (obviously:) ) and the HUD or whatever it name:rolleyes: in bottom right this until yesterday today is bigger in upper right:O_o: , I have not changed anything , may be this the cause of chaos on sever?

Edit: I want say was mine bad installation?

screenxd.jpg

snap1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play