S14 - General Discussion

ok Bram has just replied and says that the use of of all RD Server's including TS Server from the 1st of March will require premium membership, so that means we have to resort to us finding a different server or using Skype

Though it seems unlikely to be a problem for this race, we really should come up with a firm policy on RF2 build releases. I would suggest we do not update if a build is released in the 7 days prior to our race. Therefore if a build is released today none of us would update until after Wednesday's (Thursday's for me) season opener.

It might also be sensible to decide that no one updates until a go ahead is given here in the forums.

Though it seems unlikely to be a problem for this race, we really should come up with a firm policy on RF2 build releases. I would suggest we do not update if a build is released in the 7 days prior to our race. Therefore if a build is released today none of us would update until after Wednesday's (Thursday's for me) season opener.

It might also be sensible to decide that no one updates until a go ahead is given here in the forums.

That is very good suggestion. :thumbsup:

@David Turnbull ,

About the "Virtual ride" bug: it's beste to empty the servers packages/skins folder. (get ride of the .rcd files. ;))

And check the userdata/player/settings folder. It should contain only tracks. If there is a Formula Renault 2014 folder, it probably contains a .rcd file. Remove the Formula Renault 2014 folder too.

After that restart the servers. The normal alt.dds skins will be uploaded again. They are OK to use. :thumbsup:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 78 89.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 25 28.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 29 33.3%