S14 - General Discussion

Vale don't worry, the rfmod doesn't affect times or anything else :)

Peter as Steeve says if you don't have the rfmod then you'll automatically download it when joining the server, its so that I can update rfmods without having to post a new download link to it everytime, also means that people not in presto or RD can join if they have the tracks and car installed, the rfmod will auto download for them when they join the server, Hopefully this will bring in new members but if not it makes it alot easier for us.

Server doesn't want to give me montreal :'(

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 222
Ye don't think David has server setup with URLs etc for the components to download yet, just the vmods so it tells you what you need to go download from here or elsewhere yourself.

The feature of being to just join and get everything will come in time though:thumbsup:

this is completely out of subject but, my girl friend is twins pregnent :) We learn this last wednesday. And it is the most rare twins kind, they call it mono mono. 1 out of 10,000 twins are alike. As it is a much more risky pregnancy, she we have to be followed closely by the medical staff.

Now what does it have to do with prestogp? I planned to take 5 days vacations for the first 5 PrestoGP races. I may have to use these dates for the follow up of the twins.

As there is quite a bunch of people who signed up. I think its fair to free my spot for someone that can make all the races. If it happen that i can take my day off and there is room for me, i'll gladly join you for a few races :)

I didn't want to make this post on the sign up thread because i feel this general discussion thread is more personnal with prestogp regular members. Though i'll make a short post there to retired from the season. :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back