• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Featured Cars RSR Formula 3 v3.1

RSR Formula 3

1. coret3x

coret3x

Ratings:
    +9
    just one comment. downshifting fast seem to give no damage to the gearbox. for me it seems like the gearbox is too forgiving and you are able to brake unrealistically fast with extreme downshifts. has this been looked into?

2. Peter Kerényi

Peter Kerényi

Ratings:
    +133
    Hello. I would just like to say (as feedback) that after a great Tatuus FA race in Barcelona with the new AI I tried a race in the F3, but the whole grid went out in Turn 4 (Repsol), on every restart, without contact. I have no idea if a modder can influence the AI behaviour of their car, just wanted to share my findings in case a new update is planned.

Cheers.

PS.:
    If you or someone wants to test it, it was Barcelona GP, 24 car single make grid, 98% strength, 5% variance, 85% aggression.
    With official cars the same settings do not produce the issue, regarding modded cars the Leon Cup did not have the issue either.

3. Gevatter

Gevatter

Ratings:
    +77
    Did they spin out? There is a noticeable jolt when downshifting to 2nd gear, maybe the AI cannot blip the gas in sequential cars and lock their rears when shifting to 2nd. Does that happen on other tracks as well, eg. Red Bull Ring?

4. vital74

vital74

Ratings:
    +0
    It happens also at brands hatch, last turn, 15 out of 24 ai went out in the sand at the first lap.

5. Andrea Lojelo

Andrea Lojelo

Ratings:
    +533
    I'm aware of the issue with AI, but I didn't have any time to have a look at it.
    I hope to find some time in the next weeks.

If anyone want to help on this, any input is more than welcome.
    Thanks

6. Andrea Lojelo

Andrea Lojelo

Ratings:
    +533
    In the meanwhile, the new car is growing fast.
    Here is a small preview I've just received from Mario and Maurizio.
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 11
    • Like Like x 7
    • Wow Wow x 2
  7. Michael Ford

Michael Ford

Ratings:
    +35
    Now that is nice!

8. DutchDevil79

DutchDevil79

Ratings:
    +62
    Sure is, I am defiantly looking forward driving the new model.

9. KIKAN|Studios

KIKAN|Studios

Ratings:
    +142
    Such a great Car :) Mega work :) But is there any kind of Template for painting?

10. Andrea Lojelo

Andrea Lojelo

Ratings:
    +533
    I'm glad you like it. Reviews in the review section are always appreciated.
    Templates are included in the car folder. Good luck!

11. vyacheslav.potapenko

vyacheslav.potapenko

Ratings:
    +20
    could you please point me to online champs/races with RSR F3? Why it disappeared from Sim Racing System? Where I can find EU regular races? Thanks!

12. Lino Carreira

Lino Carreira

Ratings:
    +38
    It may return next season :) we just gave it a rest after 2 seasons in a row :)

• Love Love x 1
  13. Andrea Lojelo

Andrea Lojelo

Ratings:
    +533
    @Henrique Alves (SRS) contacted me a couple of days ago. We are defining tracks and format.
    On the 28th of August a new RSR F3 championship should start on www.simracingsystem.com
    Looking forward to race once more.

I'm also very happy that our car has been chosen for the US races here at Race Department
    http://www.racedepartment.com/forums/assetto-corsa-racing-club-leagues.171/

Thank you all for keeping the interest high on our car, while waiting for the newer version.
    My plan was to work on the new car during my holidays, but I didn't dare to switch my laptop on with with 40 degrees air temperature :sleep:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  14. vyacheslav.potapenko

vyacheslav.potapenko

Ratings:
    +20
    @Andrea Lojelo thank you for update!
    Comparing to netKar Pro online racing with open wheels in AC is kind of second-class citizen. I don't like idea to have many open wheel cars in simulator - it makes community a kind of divided.. Better idea to have 1 car per class (F1, F2, F3..). I'm getting frustrated with online racing in AC and start looking for something else.. maybe Raceroom

• Haha Haha x 1
  15. Andrea Lojelo

Andrea Lojelo

Ratings:
    +533
    The new championship on SRS has already started.

The first week has been already really interesting, with more than 150 drivers showing up, and 3 servers up every single day. Join us for some more fun on SRS! We will race at Spa until Sunday, and then going for a nice selection of tracks that fit very well the characteristic of our car. Get ready for a lot of overtakes, and great battles.

See you on track.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
    • Love Love x 3
  16. icemanzp

icemanzp

Ratings:
    +8
    Hi guys! I found some problem. A bit broken anti-roll. Will you fix it?
    The mod is just perfect! Thanks a lot.[​IMG]

17. Andrea Lojelo

Andrea Lojelo

Ratings:
    +533
    That is actually as intended. I've calculated the min/max anti roll bar values on the setup based on the min/max Axle Roll Stiffness that this car could have (based on very detailed specifications of the car). This calculation includes also the contribution of suspension mountings, uprights and so on.
    With disconnected rear anti-roll bar the number the contribution of the ARB is therefore negative to give the numerically correct axle roll stiffness.

• Like Like x 1
  18. icemanzp

icemanzp

Ratings:
    +8
    Thank you for the answer. Interesting solution. Will test it! :)

19. Leonardo Ratafiá

Leonardo Ratafiá

Ratings:
    +306
  20. Andrea Lojelo

Andrea Lojelo

Ratings:
    +533
    Yes. I used that manual among many others more detailed sources :)
    Thanks for posting it anyway

• Like Like x 1