RSR Formula 3

Cars RSR Formula 3 v4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
In the meanwhile, the new car is growing fast.
Here is a small preview I've just received from Mario and Maurizio.
VePrRFZ.jpg
Amazing! Do you know when this is being released?

hello. i am trying to use this car in assetto corsa.. i have downloaded it and unzipped it to the right file in assetto corsa. i can see the car there with skins and ewerything. but when trying to use the car in game i cant find it? i have other mod cars with no problems and tracks. i am not so good with pc so can someone help me out?

Great mod overall and I've been having a lot of fun with the car! Thank you RSR for releasing this mod for free.

Just one problem though. The dash cam seems to be placed too far back compared to the Kunos formula cars.

For reference this is the dash cam view of the F3 car:
20171204000847_1.jpg

And this is the dash cam view of Tatuus FA01:
20171204003811_1.jpg

Could you please adjust the camera angle of the F3 car so that the view is similar to that of the Tatuus? It's much easier to drive with a smaller fov. Sorry if this question has been asked before.

Third reference (SF70H) :
20171203233112_1.jpg

Last edited:
anyone else noticed AI going off track quite often with this car (first lap in particular?) strength was 95.5+/-1.5 and aggression 40+/-5

4 cars went off exactly the same way here at brands. race.ini attached.
Screenshot_dallara_f312_ks_brands_hatch_11-12-117-21-25-32.jpg

noticed the same on other tracks too

Attachments

• race.ini
    3.5 KB · Views: 293
No, we are still around. It's just a crazy crazy period at work, so I find it impossible to get even close to my PC lately. The new car is in the final stage of development (100% on 3D, including a new skin pack 2017 developed by @bastoner97 , and 95% on physics), but we need some time to give the last polishing touches.

Thanks for you all for your feedback on the car. We will make sure that we will include those fixes in our next release.
Don't worry. We will get there.

I loaded this car just like others, to my car folder but when I go to practice with this car it wont load.
The package is created to allow you to simply unpack it in main AC folder. You don't have to copy single folders around, just unpack it as is.
It contains the right structure to put everything in the right place.
Enjoy!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back