RSR Formula 3

Cars RSR Formula 3 v4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Screenshot_dallara_f312_silverstone_9-12-115-11-46-21.jpg
The RSR modding team have released their European Formula 3 for Assetto Corsa.

With physics, modelling and sound all replicated with intensely accurate detail, you would be forgiven for thinking this is official content. It might as well be too, as the European Formula 3 is a no-compromise, full-blooded racing machine for purists of the open-wheel variety.

Said Andrea Lojelo (lead physics designer),

"We've been very lucky to get Tristan Cliffe involved in our project. He is a Formula 3 driver in F3 Cup UK, and he helped us to push this project to a completely different level.
I've been invited to their last two F3 Cup events at Spa Francorchamps, where I spent my time taking pictures, looking at data, speaking to drivers and engineers, learning more about their cars and how they tune them, and trying to get as much information as possible.
Full days spent as a team member, living the experience, understanding how much time it takes to do a small change on the setup, being on the grid, feeling all the excitement and professionalism of a real life race.

"I've been cooperating with Tristan and his team extensively in the last year and an half (almost 350 emails), and we got our hands on plenty of technical data and full telemetry to use as a reference. Tristan also helped us with measurements and tons of tests to give us proper feedback.
His help has been invaluable. A huge thank you from ours side to him and his team, Omicron Motorsport."​

The RSR European Formula 3 can be downloaded directly from our resource manager, and don't forget to get the substantial skin pack. Then head out on track to experience the thrills and excitement of one of the best racing categories on the planet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Done a system reboot a week ago and have been playing Fallout non-stop since.....Hadn't even re-installed AC yet.
Now I gotta go downloading that, installing and setting up my wheel, installing this epic looking mod !!
GOD DAMN YOU !!! :mad:

Joking of course, i'll be downloading with a smile :) ... Thanks for this, always very much appreciated ! :thumbsup:

Man, this is one of the greatest MODs ever, thank you so much!!

Just one issue is bugging me. My log file grows hugely when I drive the car. Like 500 Mb for each 15 minutes I drive. There are tons of repeated lines like the one below:

EMPTY CURVE, RETURNING ZERO

Anyone else? Is there a way of at least disabling logs in AC?

Thank you!!

Man, this is one of the greatest MODs ever, thank you so much!!

Just one issue is bugging me. My log file grows hugely when I drive the car. Like 500 Mb for each 15 minutes I drive. There are tons of repeated lines like the one below:

Anyone else? Is there a way of at least disabling logs in AC?

Thank you!!
thanks for spotting the error. Already fixed. it was an issue in the aero. AC is looking for a file that isn't used. I thought wasn't needed but I was wrong. it has no impact on the aero performance, since that value was 0 anyway.

We will fix few more minor issues on graphics, and release the new package in the next days

Great news, thanks again!! Loved this mod so much I had a batch set in the task scheduler deleting the log file from time to time! :)
Cheers!

thanks for spotting the error. Already fixed. it was an issue in the aero. AC is looking for a file that isn't used. I thought wasn't needed but I was wrong. it has no impact on the aero performance, since that value was 0 anyway.

We will fix few more minor issues on graphics, and release the new package in the next days

Have a strange issue with only this mod. I get small system freezes.
Where the whole system stalls for a split second.
Happens about every half minute, quite random.
I tried some other mods or original cars on the same track (Imola) have no issues at all.
A shame because the mod feels very good.

I'm running a SLI system, both GPU's run at around 45% load while driving.
Hardware is Intel i7 @ 4300mhz - 16GB mem - 256Gb SSD

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years