RSR Formula 3

Cars RSR Formula 3 v4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
The car in general its very strong, crash at 110km/h perpendicularly againts wall dont seems broke your suspension. Im sure that it's because AC engine damage because it's typical in all AC cars.
I'll look into the suspensions damage. We haven't performed any specific tests about it. It's currently in line with similar cars in AC, but it's configurable.

Someone had a similar issue, that seems to be related to the app Race Essentials.
See below:
Is there anyone who could help me with installing the car? I've unziped it to the car folder in assetto corsa and it is in the menu but when I try to start a track with it, it just goes back to the menu, any suggestions?

@Henkz do you use race RaceEssentials ? if so in the compounds folder there is a file called dallara_f312.ini try deleting it and then try again.

if that doesn't work, try this.
I would suggest you to run Steam Integrity Game Cache first (see screenshot below)

If this doesn't fix the problem, please send us
C:\Users\{your user}\Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\log.txt.
8JUl60V.png

If it still doesn't work, please send your Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\log.txt

Would you recommend blipping the throttle on downshifts? Seems the car doesn't do that on it's own (it also doesn't say anything about automatic blips on the loading screen). It seems to downshift relatively well without blipping, but I have the feeling it gets a bit unsettled.

Would you recommend blipping the throttle on downshifts? Seems the car doesn't do that on it's own (it also doesn't say anything about automatic blips on the loading screen). It seems to downshift relatively well without blipping, but I have the feeling it gets a bit unsettled.
Those cars have no electronics whatsoever. It's all pure :)
Autoblip isn't there, and drivers do not blip in normal conditions.

Tristan Cliffe on AC forum about what he does in real life said:
clutchless downshifts, without throttle blipping. It's not an issue (although some heel and toe recommended in the wet into slower corners). Clutch is only used from a standstill.

Our car has currently some wheel spin while shifting.
I've sent a new version with a possible fix for this problem to @Moxley6969 with his amazing motion rig (where it will be easier to see if the problem is really fixed). Soon he will have time to have a try it out and give me a feedback.

No blip is fine in the higher gears but 4th to 3rd and lower you are leaving tenths on the table if you don't.

I don't understand why Tristan would heel and toe if they don't use the clutch? Unless he means in the wet you need to use the clutch and then heel and toe? Why not just blip without the clutch?

With damage at 200% suspension not get damage, but engine broke very easy, assetto corsa does it always act as if the engine was in front?
Thanks for testing it out.
I'll look into the suspension damage once more. Before you've mentioned:
The car in general its very strong, crash at 110km/h perpendicularly againts wall dont seems broke your suspension. Im sure that it's because AC engine damage because it's typical in all AC cars.
If you have time, can you please verify if you get similar behaviour on other formula cars (Tatuus and F1)?
Is there any other car in which suspensions are actually getting any damage? This will help me a lot.

About the engine damage, instead, as far as I know there is no way to specify if the engine is in the back.

Hello guys, thanks for the update.
I can see many people enjoying the mod, i just want to give you a heads up like previous version of the mod, i have very bad and numb feeling of what the front tires are doing _compared_ to other cars / open wheelers in AC.
I am using a DD wheel and i just want to like this, physics seem top notch but the feeling on the wheel is really important for me too.
Any ideas on what to fiddle with?

Thanks for testing it out.
I'll look into the suspension damage once more. Before you've mentioned:

If you have time, can you please verify if you get similar behaviour on other formula cars (Tatuus and F1)?
Is there any other car in which suspensions are actually getting any damage? This will help me a lot.
Working damage on Ferrari F312T, TatuusFA01 and Lotus98T.
Other open wheel as lotus exos not work.

Hello guys, thanks for the update.
I can see many people enjoying the mod, i just want to give you a heads up like previous version of the mod, i have very bad and numb feeling of what the front tires are doing _compared_ to other cars / open wheelers in AC.
I am using a DD wheel and i just want to like this, physics seem top notch but the feeling on the wheel is really important for me too.
Any ideas on what to fiddle with?
On v3.1 I've done something that, according to other DD wheel owners has improved the feeling. No more ideas on what to fiddle with without altering real measurements I have used.
It can be something related to the suspension geometry of the specific car we've modelled. If I recall correctly a discussion we had with the team, in real life the F311 has a steering much more alive than the F307.

On v3.1 I've done something that, according to other DD wheel owners has improved the feeling. No more ideas on what to fiddle with without altering real measurements I have used.
It can be something related to the suspension geometry of the specific car we've modelled. If I recall correctly a discussion we had with the team, in real life the F311 has a steering much more alive than the F307.
Maybe.
I can feel the steering forces ok-ish but what i am missing is some finer detail like i get from the Tatuus for example where i can feel the actual tarmac going under the tires.
Trying to give you some hints! :)

Edit: How about the steer assist in the setup options.
Tried it at 0% and my wheel went mental, tried at 80% and it was tighter i think.

I usually reduce the Steering Assist setting to around 50% using a G25, I can't really feel the tires well otherwise.

Last edited:
Continuing to enjoy this car, however one thing gives me grief. My preferred view is dash cam, but here the view is quite severe. Is there a way I can raise the view just a little?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 359 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%