RSR Formula 3

Cars RSR Formula 3 v4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I would suggest you to run Steam Integrity Game Cache first (see screenshot below)

If this doesn't fix the problem, please send us
C:\Users\{your user}\Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\log.txt.
8JUl60V.png
ok guys GOT IT. I did above then unzipped again. I had several files that needed to be fixed. took me a few hours, brain is exhausted now. See you guys on the track :)

hi everyone,
I have some questions:
1. to RD admins - is that allowed to post here links to F3 Championships?
2. to @Andrea Lojelo - since this is RSR F3 support thread - are you OK to post here link to F3 champ?
I know people LIKE your car and want online racing - it is hard to find regular champ. So this thread looks right place for some promotions.. let me know. Thanks!

great news!
you should check the steering wheel degrees though, on the virtual model the wheel passes the 90 degree angle while on the real car it barely hits 30 degrees. Maybe the virtual driver is overdriving.
qStCfCo.jpg
Thanks for your comment Leonardo. I didn't notice that before.
I've checked a different video, at Red Bull Ring with Ferdinand Habsburg, and the steering angles matches quite well. Maybe Norris is using a different ratio on that track. I'm not sure. I've been using the default steering ratios for this car.
IpWilH4.jpg

mfLEtzX.jpg

tf6EVHk.jpg

38lAjyB.jpg

57mBtCI.jpg
Xef0neN.jpg

Andrea Lojelo updated RSR Formula 3 with a new update entry:

RSR Formula 3

Two and an half years down the line from our initial release, over 100.000 download of our car, and a lot of fun racing with it.
Time for something new! This new car isn't just an evolution of the previous, but a brand new car. New 3d model (once more created from scratch), and new physics: new suspensions, new engine, new aero package, new tyres, and so on.
This car is faster and, just like the previous model, is a great car for close racing.

I would like to thank all of your for the great...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Andrea Lojelo what a fantastic update, absolutely top top class there. If anybody, any modder wants to know how an F3 should handle, this is it right here.

I have always loved your F3, but your new F317....WOW. Just had a right blast around BH, and was smiling all the time.

Take a bow sir, you deserve it

Shaun

Looks like a nice hefty update (the best kind, hate small insignificant mod updates...!) :thumbsup:

Kind of confused by the statement about the model being brand new and entirely created from scratch again - as its clearly not, being based on the old one - and unfortunately retains many of the same flaws the old one did.

The headrest/chassis area really highlights some of the issues - warped reflections being the result of inconsistent mesh flow:

WO54K4I.jpg

loBsw7o.jpg

And an example of a similar style model with a much cleaner result - look at the style of chamfer, more flowing reflections etc:

9yTu8C6.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back