Real Time Telemetry

• Peter Kull

I have to say that this one is the best, couldn’t do without it!!!
Couple of days ago I was racing on a dedicated server with the 50 cars mod in Evo.
Is it possible to get support for that many cars? Now the timings are messed up with duplicate cars and cars missing.

i really love this tool and have been using it for a while now.

Howerver, when i start gtr evo now, the green tick still appears but unforunately when i go out in the car it simply does not show any data / pedal / movements or anything else.

It used to show everything.

I tried updating to the latest version but to no avail.

Do you have any advice on how i could get it runnig again?

Thanks in advance,
Ollie

• Andrew Evans

it's because all these apps read directly from the game memory... every time it's recompiled (ie. in a patch) the locations change slightly, stopping these apps from working...

it's because all these apps read directly from the game memory... every time it's recompiled (ie. in a patch) the locations change slightly, stopping these apps from working...

It would be really a nice to have from Simbin to have an API for this.... rF does have one, doesnt it..... I am not a big fan of rF, but for that itself I would love them!

Version 2.3

-Version 2.3
Update for 1.2.0.8 version of GTR Evolution
Update for 1.2.0.8 version of Race07
Update for 1.2.0.8 version of STCC
Add Time session and type of session
Add Wetness and Forecast
Add Menu "Grid Time" with 2 mode of time : Lap and Sector
Add splash screen
Mod About form
Add support for 50 players

Enjoy !

RealTimeTelemetry2.3.jpg

I am a fan of this tool and until v2.2 it was working fine. But v2.3 does not work for me: I mean, i cant open the window?!? As u can see in the attachment, there is no way to "maximize" the window...

I ve checked my directX and it s on newest patch, same for xp.

Uninstall (plus registry clean) and install again did not work. Uninstall (plus registry clean) and install 2.2 again and there the window opens as before. Update out of the 2.2-application and after that the 2.3 cant be opened.

Do u need any details? DxDiag or something like that?

Attachments

• RealTimeTelemetry_NoWindow.JPG
    RealTimeTelemetry_NoWindow.JPG
    9.1 KB · Views: 289
I am a fan of this tool and until v2.2 it was working fine. But v2.3 does not work for me: I mean, i cant open the window?!? As u can see in the attachment, there is no way to "maximize" the window...

I ve checked my directX and it s on newest patch, same for xp.

Uninstall (plus registry clean) and install again did not work. Uninstall (plus registry clean) and install 2.2 again and there the window opens as before. Update out of the 2.2-application and after that the 2.3 cant be opened.

Do u need any details? DxDiag or something like that?

Hello

I'am sorry

I have not activate this fonction
I test this function this week with network too

be patient please

I need a little help with the settings for running this app on my laptop and receiving the data from my desktop where I actually run the game. Can anyone help me with this please??

I need a little help with the settings for running this app on my laptop and receiving the data from my desktop where I actually run the game. Can anyone help me with this please??

Hello

1- Run RTT on your desktop, Select "Network" menu and "Server"
2- Run RTT on your laptop, Select "Network" menu and Setting, Change
IP with the Desktop IP's (warning with firewall windows , open the port in this form "Setting". Now select "Network" menu and client. Normaly your laptop connect to desktop.

for know your IP on Desktop , run "CMD" and "IPCONFIG /ALL"

I don't have tested the network version for this release !!!!:frusty:

later

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play