Real Time Telemetry

The average, a pure average, would be of less information to me since it would take into account the early laps when the tires are going into temperature.

Regarding the screen clutter...

The max temperature information could be restrained to the middle tire temperature and front brakes. From here we could take everything else (kind in a small number near the current temperature).

Btw, I don’t drive and do Engr. work at same time, ideally we should concentrate in driving and when in pits, take conclusions from the data.

In GTR2 I too used Motec, but this useful and less resource consumption application certainly does the job for me now.

With Motec one could/can obviously do more... as suspension work/travel, ride height and such... but that, with attention can be done with the replay. ;)

... In isolation max tyre temp information can also be misleading.

Eg of how a max tyre temp might be used incorrectly (especially by alt tabbing to desktop).
At some point on the track you hit say 105°C on FL tyre ... but what caused this might have been you simply locking wheels up as you braked...

Obviously, if what "we" have been doing in the "test" laps isn't "normal" (such as an exit or near one or yet anything of the like) any post data analysis will be always doubtful.

One has always to think if what he has just done (the laps) are representative of his driving style... or not.

Even locking tires and failing braking points can be part of a certain driving style (not ideally of my driving style, but they can be part of someone else’s), and in that situation they should be taken into account.

Btw, after looking in the "about", I think I own you a thanks too ;)

• Andrew Evans

dingo, your tool is amazing... please don't devalue it by making it cumbersome to use... it's clean, it's clear, it rocks atm....

Just a question:

Would it be possable to show how the brakes are affecting the wheels. For example a Color altering outer the the tyre temp boxes. This outer would show how the brakes are working e.g. locking up the front or rear. Making it easier to level out the brakes in the setup window.

Just a question:

Would it be possable to show how the brakes are affecting the wheels. For example a Color altering outer the the tyre temp boxes. This outer would show how the brakes are working e.g. locking up the front or rear. Making it easier to level out the brakes in the setup window.

Excellent idea Jarrod!

if you have 1 bug with display time,

the PLR file has changed of location :

C:\Users\$USER$\Documents\SimBin\RACE 07\UserData\$NICKNAME$

change into the file $Nickname$.plr

Data Acquisition In Race="0"
to
Data Acquisition In Race="1"

Version 2.0 is out

-Version 2.0
Add Player Grid
Add Time Grid
Add Foot Information Grid
New worn tyre
Add Blocked Wheel
Add Export Time Grid in HTML/CSV/XML
Add Switch Menu for position of Player Grid

RealTimeTelemetry2.0.jpg

Dingo is officially telemetry king :woot2:
I tested the betas for him on this and made some suggestions ... but OMG he has done a good one here chaps ... you lot it and are going to pee your pants this one is soo good :eek: :laugh:

Correct me if I am wrong Dingo, but a known issue is that in a network setup, the client is not able to display the "player grid" information. All other versions work fine.

To get the latest version make sure you have an existing install, and simply run it - it should auto update. If not, select the menu item "update" and "check update now".

• Andrew Evans

poasting to confirm this app just gets more and more horny.... excellent work dingo mate!

Dingo is officially telemetry king :woot2:
I tested the betas for him on this and made some suggestions ... but OMG he has done a good one here chaps ... you lot it and are going to pee your pants this one is soo good :eek: :laugh:

Correct me if I am wrong Dingo, but a known issue is that in a network setup, the client is not able to display the "player grid" information. All other versions work fine.

To get the latest version make sure you have an existing install, and simply run it - it should auto update. If not, select the menu item "update" and "check update now".

for network version, it's true, no Player grid because of too many datas.

thanks you for you support.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 11.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 40 38.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 59 56.7%