Real Time Telemetry

I so far only used it during a training session, the Motor field starts with red and 0% and remains there... is that supposed to be?

I like the new weather details!!!! Good job!

when using the app in network mode I find that if you change sessions it does not refresh to the new session. I have to close app and re-open. Is it possible to have a look at this.???
Please.
:)

• Andrew Evans

it means on and off the racing line... once it stops raining the racing line dries much quicker than the rest of the track....

Just setup my old 15" CRT as my second monitor (I got a new 26" a week and a bit ago) and this is schweeeeet :D

Easy to lose your mouse though when you go to the edge of your screen haha.

DingoSEAD

Congratulations your program is changing too! It is with actions like these that the virtual automotive will still be taken seriously by all!

I would certainly take a while to suggest improvements.

I'm using the Real Time Telemetry to monitor their friends while they are running. That is the way the Client Network.

But I was surprised that this mode of information "Player Grid" are not received by the Server. with information about the Laps and the GAP's pilots.

This would be a Bug or Network mode is still an improvement to be done?

If someone can help me would be very grateful.

^^ I think it is a bug that Dingo is aware of but has not yet got round to sorting ... or maybe its not easily possible using the existing method or something like that.
If I remember correctly, then if you read back a little I think someone else posted a similar issue a while back.

• Michel Salvador

puting back to the top again in forum :)
well Steam got update again so RTT not working atm .
Im sure it wil be fix soon:)

Just installed my fresh Win 7 (full version), somehow Real Time Telemetry does not recognize GTRe :(, havent read through this whether this is a know issue or not, can even not remember whether I tried it when I tried the Win 7 RC... just to late for today, will look closer into this tomorrow!

If it is possible, a great feature to add to RTT would be brake wear. I prefer RTT to the other telemetry apps that are out there as it is very easy to use, and has excellent visibility and organization. Thanks Dingo! Looking forward to the update for the new steam!:thanks::thumb:

• Michel Salvador

If it is possible, a great feature to add to RTT would be brake wear. I prefer RTT to the other telemetry apps that are out there as it is very easy to use, and has excellent visibility and organization. Thanks Dingo! Looking forward to the update for the new steam!:thanks::thumb:

:plus1:yes the brake wear for the f1 guys will make RTT perfect:)

• Holtz-DK

Any information when this perfect product will be updated to handle the new patch from Simbin?

Keep up the good work, guys. We love your products

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea