Real Time Telemetry

Dingo, I have a request for a future version.

If possible I think it would be handy to add a context menu to the timings grid top rest them on the fly. When testing several possible strategies in on session I have to close and reopen the program to get new average fuel calcs. Also would it be possible to add and average lap time output to the bottom somewhere? unless of course I've missed it, then please point me in the right direction :)

• Andrew Evans

here's a little suggestion i'd been thinking about.... i could be a dumbass.. but i think rtt currently shows lap times in this fashion:

times_now.PNG

highlighting your best sector in the lap chart and summizing the information along the bottom of the grid....

however, this will only ever show your best lap time (which you already know - you'd hope) and can be a bit misleading based on the finite sector times....

if we re-interpret the values as the actual sector times, we can see my best ones don't match up with what is currently shown... in addition, this can also show you your theoretical best lap time, if you could put the lap together, which imho is a much more useful thing to know:

times_idea_2.PNG

anyways... tis just a suggestion.... :wink: :thumb:

Just want to say 'bump' :) for this great tool (Lee was searching for it).

Several reason why I prefer it over the others...

e.g. I can not read the numbers on this XD tool, because they are too small further I hate having somehting in my view.

Good man Dietmar :wink2:

... and agreed - tried other tools but this one just does what it should perfectly and does not cause me any hassles.

Dingo mate ... hope you are out there and doing well - been some time since we heard from you. No hassles for updates from me, as I basically said in another thread - if it ain't broke, don't fix it ... and this deffo ain't broke, it rules! :bang:

• Andrew Evans

thanks for the update dingo, man... i've tried a couple of the others but RTT is still the best to me.... :wink:

ahhh ... silly me, missed that :D

The default location is good (C:\program files\real time telemetry\
(it is relatively easy to do from memory ... just download and run the exe, it is a standard installer :wink2:)

• Antoine Morin

Thx alot for this update ! really a need now with the endurance race i do ;)

Note to the French speaking Sim-Racing world

DINGO programs this tool not me!! :D

I heard that I am getting credit for making this tool in many French speaking forums - this is not the case at all, I would not know where to start doing this!!
Dingo is the clever one, I just help with anything I can like testing, a few ideas and the odd graphic here and there :wink2:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 32 38.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 45 53.6%