Real Time Telemetry

Not sure if there will be an update for this, last time i chatted with Dingo he was pretty busy with MythTV.

A real shame as it is ney impossible to race without this great program. Good to hear he is working on MythTV as I have that on my Mandriva penguin :) Wish him luck and good speed with his project. I hope he can find some time in the future to update RTT. Take care Neil and thanks for the heads up.

New version 2.7

-Version 2.7
Add for 1.2.1.2 version of RACE On
Add for 1.2.1.2 version of GTR Evolution
Add for 1.2.1.2 version of Race07
Add for 1.2.1.2 version of STCC

Enjoy !

DingoSEAD you are a bl**dy hero. Thank you so much for spending the time and energy to get this back up and running. Honestly you really have made Race playable again, words are useless at explaining how much this program helps. Thank you.

Take care of you and yours.

• Peter Kull

Thanks for the update!

Am I the only one having problems that RTT freeze when driving online and someone is entering the server?

• Peter Kull

What do you mean by freeze?
I have had an occasional kind of "disconnect" where RTT displays unknown game, but only offline AFAIK.
I dont get any "new" data. I'm not sure if it displays unknown game, I will check that.

BTW .. quitting and restarting RTT sorts out the issue I have seen once or twice, and it only happens between sessions or if I finish or quit a race start a new one from memory

Have the same problem, RTT stops working between sessions. Tried to restart with no results, so driving with no data lately (worked fine earlier). Sometimes i get fractions of a lap, so something is going on and the the drivers grid is still active. Just hope it starts functioning again, cause it's the best :).

-Version 2.1
Bug fix: Width and height Grids when you maximized window

check update menu.

I just downloaded the 2.7.0.215 and I must say, this is by far the best telemetry tool for me! Excelent work!

However I have a small problem. I use it on a small 7" monitor (Lilliput) with 800 x 480 resolution.

I still have issues with the height of the data fields in fullscreen mode. (And I have to use fullscreen mode, since using windowed mode the program is to large for the display, and it seam you can't scale the program with the mouse like other windows applications)

The bottom row is "cut in half" almost, so its very hard to see Best intermediate 1/2, Best final etc. etc.

Also in fullscreen mode the Weather grids also gets messed up. The bottom half of the "On path" is cut, and the off path is compleatly gone... In general it seams that all the data fields does not get resized correctly when using fullscreen mode. The Datafields with tire temp/pressure, brake temp, water/oil are correcly sized, even in fullscreen mode.

Is it possible to update the program som we can freelie drag around and change the size of these grids?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.