Real Challenge Physics MOD

MGP17 Real Challenge Physics MOD 3.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I made the updates 1 and 2 of the game, but I still have the concern of the opponents who do not have a time, I do not have this problem on the beta versions 2.1 and beta 3 on the other hand. versions I find that the rear of the bikes move month under braking, (I like less). Is there a solution to my problem? For information, I do not play on steam
Thank
Those problems are caused because you're not using the most updated version of the game. I've said the Steam issue because I know there are newer updates after update 2... So if you have "alternative" versions, i cannot help...

why does the bike leans and then falls then? What do I have to change Dyego?
There is nothing wrong with it, it's you that are refusing yourself to master the technique. No mod gonna be perfect for everybody... I lost tons of my life hours to make changes and only you are not liking of something that I already made it to be more easy. The only thing here to fix is the AI... So try harder.

Guys, let's play!

AI definitely more challenging now for all classes! I adjusted QP/FP times of the AI(maybe need more adjustments on specific tracks) too.

Please feedback! :rolleyes:

For those who are complaining about the FP/QP being zero(0), the problem is about your game version. I can help you if someone upload the old db_idealtracktimes.bml file, so i can config it and release a new version with the new and the old file for the previous versions. :thumbsup:

This is even more difficult to play on standart driving than on pro physics haha x-D
Standard driving?! Sorry man, I did this mod for Pro level only and to play with a joypad at least... I cannot imagine play this mod with assists turned on... You can't use engine brakes, gear up before the time to help to get a more accurated speed for the turn and so many tricks essencial to get good laps...

I can perfectly d
Standard driving?! Sorry man, I did this mod for Pro level only and to play with a joypad at least... I cannot imagine play this mod with assists turned on... You can't use engine brakes, gear up before the time to help to get a more accurated speed for the turn and so many tricks essencial to get good laps...

I can perfectly do it in semi pro

Yes, I already finished the game in pro mod, but making standard mode, with helps, and adjusting laptimes makes it more difficult to get over the AI :p
makes less than zero sense. one cannot per se finish this game. there is no final level to it. you want physics mods that keep you challenged, offer a certain level of unpredictability from race to race as to avoid patterns, especially in the A.I. behavior. So, for you to go to STANDARD raises red flags.

If you do not play on the highest difficulty level, then why need a mod? the mod is there to challenge you. downloading a mod and then adjusting the skill levels to basic DEFEATS the purpose of the very mod you just installed. You'll never actually know what the mod really can do, because it was simply not made for default gameplay. It could in fact make for a very negative gaming experience as everything was adjusted and tuned on highest level to begin with.

There will never be a universally perfect mod, but it is meant to challenge you. Sounds like you and many other players are more of the arcade pedigree. Using keyboards, using all kinds of assists, but want a PRO MOD. How could that possibly work? At least get a joypad, learn how to ride with IT and next without assists. Then move on to fine tune your skills with the mods.

Last edited:
Just a question Dyego or anyone: do you know what file I need to modifiy to change the speed of a motorbike on boxes? Cause on default game files bike goes at 50, mod goes at 15 lol. Some help would be awesome! Thanks :)

So i've got the game on steam okay? And i re downloaded today because i formated my pc and... Well the mod works great but the laptimes of the AI are messed up... Like 0.000 i remember we had that problem but.. What happened; :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back