Real Challenge Physics MOD

MGP17 Real Challenge Physics MOD 3.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I can't i can't i can't! I can't for the sake of me go faster than 1.48.3! I did this lap by mistake on q2 but then on the race i was 1.48.7-9 to 1.49.2! On corners they overtake me like i'm STOPPED. I tried around 7 setups, nothing worked. I am officially lost. I tested the yamaha hard front medium rear, but nothing worked. The bike simply won't turn, grip around corners and stop. I hate myself...
You started to scares me when said before the problems you're facing! :O_o:

So I started a time-trial in Mugello with a Yamaha and...

With 2~3 laps warming up lapping around 1:48.4~6 I was lapping around 1:47.6~8. My best lap was around 1:47.3 and not even was a "perfect" one...

I'm sorry to say but it isn't the bike! :whistling:

You started to scares me when said before the problems you're facing! :O_o:

So I started a time-trial in Mugello with a Yamaha and...

With 2~3 laps warming up lapping around 1:48.4~6 I was lapping around 1:47.6~8. My best lap was around 1:47.3 and not even was a "perfect" one...

I'm sorry to say but it isn't the bike! :whistling:
Yes i know! I know it's not the bike hahah! I guess i just have to better. Could you, i don't know if possible, but if you have a youtube channel, could you upload like a lap or two? I want to see what am i doing wrong... Third person if possible heh. Cheers.

Crikey CrashBandicoot(!), those are fast times round Silverstone on this physics version. I'm impressed. I'm not the fastest player in the world but I'm not a slouch (I still for my sins hold the top global leaderboard time on xbox 360 at Laguna Seca on motogp13) but I cannot match your lap-times at Silverstone.. I have a permanent hand injury now (due to a real life accident) but I can still go quite fast over a few flying laps. If you are not league racing somewhere in the future it would be a waste I think..! :thumbsup:

Anyway guys, Dyego and CrashBandicoot, I will do some race distance testing against the AI this weekend. I'll let you know how I get on. My concern here is that there is I think only so much you can do to adjust the AI performance and if they are weak on corner entry, or conversely too strong on corner entry, for example, on a particular bend it is difficult to correct that without altering their overall performance at the track..

Very interesting listening to your testing results CrashBandicoot. Nice feedback.

Best, grT :)

Crikey CrashBandicoot(!), those are fast times round Silverstone on this physics version. I'm impressed. I'm not the fastest player in the world but I'm not a slouch (I still for my sins hold the top global leaderboard time on xbox 360 at Laguna Seca on motogp13) but I cannot match your lap-times at Silverstone.. I have a permanent hand injury now (due to a real life accident) but I can still go quite fast over a few flying laps. If you are not league racing somewhere in the future it would be a waste I think..! :thumbsup:

Anyway guys, Dyego and CrashBandicoot, I will do some race distance testing against the AI this weekend. I'll let you know how I get on. My concern here is that there is I think only so much you can do to adjust the AI performance and if they are weak on corner entry, or conversely too strong on corner entry, for example, on a particular bend it is difficult to correct that without altering their overall performance at the track..

Very interesting listening to your testing results CrashBandicoot. Nice feedback.

Best, grT :)
Oh my god Tracey thank you soo much for your kind words! Silverstone is one of my favourite tracks and i've seen quite bit of real life footage there and it kinda helps me, i don't know how but it does hahah! I'm not sure if there are any leagues on pc as i think not many people are up for it, but i will definetly try and look for some! You made my day, and i can't wait for your feedback. Also i'm really sorry for your accident, i hope it's not that bad! Cheers and thank nice job on Laguna Seca!

Okay so after a bit of examination i see where my mistake is. I mess up the third and the final sector, i should be going slower through there, because on turn 6 i carry to much momentum and try to keep it up hence why i go wide. The thing is though, when we try to go uphill, this is where i struggle the most. Again massive thanks for your footage, really like the lap!

Thanks! And indeed is difficult that sector! It's essencial to do a good turn 6 to come in the turn 7 in a good angle... and the uphill throughout turns 8 and 9 are a true challenge to keep the pace! The braking to enter in turn 10 is very tricky (the bike do some "mini-stoppies" if you push too much)!

I think a good pace on this sector is essencial in the lap... and the last chicane as well!

HI, i have a major problem in career mode, in qualifying AI can't set a lap time so i'm always on pole position. In race there's a problem with some rider that is swapped (like Rins is swapped with Rossi, so i battle all the race with Rins on the suzuki but in reality points will go to Rossi). Any advice? Nice mod thou, superb feeling.

HI, i have a major problem in career mode, in qualifying AI can't set a lap time so i'm always on pole position. In race there's a problem with some rider that is swapped (like Rins is swapped with Rossi, so i battle all the race with Rins on the suzuki but in reality points will go to Rossi). Any advice? Nice mod thou, superb feeling.
Yeah, your game. Update it. Actually buy it first then update it, cause this only happens in an older version of the game, because the mod is only for newest version of the game.

One of the things that i also kinda dislike is how the leader after 1 or 2 laps will start having a HUGE gap over 2nd and 3rd and then it's kinda impossible for you to catch up aswell. Just my opinion though. So what would be better for me is for the fight to keep going, and only on random races one rider should go away, not always :D

Sorry Guys, I had problems with my pc over the weekend so was unable to test the relative performance of the AI as planned. I had an h/d failure so I spent my time reinstalling windows and Steam on a replacement h/d.

Anyway, I plan to start doing some testing this evening after work.

Thanks for your kind words Dyego & CrashBandicoot concerning my hand injury. It's a permanent nerve injury so I am just making the most of things really. Had a couple of operations but it's not possible to solve the problem. Cannot complain though as still able to race online with a controller although I have to use semi-auto gears now which is a pain in the posterior..but I can still lap o.k. over a short distance which is good.

Have fun and keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Guys, I think I did some improvements concerning the AI... please have a look!

It's still need improvements about the splines, but i think i found a way to slow them in especific behaviors. So let's aim to make them being good as in QP, and then i will slow them down for racing behavior.
So now they will have the same laptimes as qualifying?

So now they will have the same laptimes as qualifying?
No no! They will go as fast as they can!

I want feedback if they are too strong, where they are too strong and/or weak... I've putted them with the maximum effort they can...

When we get to the right point then I'll slow down them +/- 1sec to race and put the QP/FP times in the times they reached.

As Crash said before, the problem is your game version, you must update it. I can't support multiple versions...

If you want just the physics, use only the folder "PHYSICS" and the file in the DATA folder.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 363 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%