RDRC S2 - Round 6 - Rally of Mont Blanc (9/10th May)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tor Anders Berven - totte - EU2 or EU4

I'll come in a timetrap, tomorrow I am in a Nordic Rallycross series at 1800GMT, and it may be possible to finish before 1915GMT. So if I am I will drive tomorrow, if not Monday is RDGTC Prequal. And tuesday I am free, but my wife has a lot of friends over so I'd prefer tomorrow. Will see, if this is ok for the staff?

Tor Anders Berven - totte - EU2 or EU4

I'll come in a timetrap, tomorrow I am in a Nordic Rallycross series at 1800GMT, and it may be possible to finish before 1915GMT. So if I am I will drive tomorrow, if not Monday is RDGTC Prequal. And tuesday I am free, but my wife has a lot of friends over so I'd prefer tomorrow. Will see, if this is ok for the staff?

Yup, no worries, EU2 and 4 will be created regardless :good:

I just do not understand this. I have been trying everything to be able to open the list of online sessions today, but RSRBR is denying me access to rallies... It says that I should adjust my computer time to the time of the server, but this has no effect. Now I am getting really angry, second championship rally in a row that goes down the drains for me... Gutted =/

I will take a look on the fix for this, as I seem to have overlooked it in my desperate attempts to make this work. If I get the time I will try to join the EU4-session. Sorry for causing even more troubles, guys, if I have more issues like this I think you are better off without me...

ok as far as rules doesnt allow individual sessions and I cant race in the upcoming 2 days I am out, have fun :(

Bad luck there. If only Lukasz had posted the link to the file needed two and a half weeks in advan... oh, wait, he has :tongue:

I just do not understand this. I have been trying everything to be able to open the list of online sessions today, but RSRBR is denying me access to rallies... It says that I should adjust my computer time to the time of the server, but this has no effect. Now I am getting really angry, second championship rally in a row that goes down the drains for me... Gutted =/

Not sure why you would have that sort of a problem, you're in the same time zone as France, I believe?

Bad luck there. If only Lukasz had posted the link to the file needed two and a half weeks in advan... oh, wait, he has :tongue:

I have installed (unluckily) Spain2 - I had a look at the stages... hmm... Spain BTB, I was recently updating my RSCenter and I downloaded some Spain I said.. it was discovered after trying to join the server that I have the second version :( :(

Not sure why you would have that sort of a problem, you're in the same time zone as France, I believe?

Yeah, and my clock is on the precice same second as the server clock. I will try to make a test-rally and run RSCentre as administrator to ee if that solve anything of this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 16.0%