RDRC S2 - Round 6 - Rally of Mont Blanc (9/10th May)

Status
Not open for further replies.
for all those of you who feel the pace notes are a little off on Bisanne II, dig this from Mats Ostberg after today's finish at Sardinia:

"[the pace note] was a short three left over a crest but it was a short three right,” said the Norwegian. “I just turned the wrong way basically, came over the crest and saw the road was turning right so I had to try to correct it. But I was too late and we hit the bank on the outside, spun and lost 20 seconds.”

Yeah, and my clock is on the precice same second as the server clock. I will try to make a test-rally and run RSCentre as administrator to ee if that solve anything of this...

This solved the problem for me, so I will take my aim at beating everyone on tuesday (EU4) :wink:
This is the last time I am causing any trouble here, the next time I simply park my car for a while... Sorry for creating more work, Senad, I owe you more than just a couple of beers I think!

Really enjoyed the rally tonight, switching to the Peugeot i think has been a good move. Took it easy on some of the trickier stages
that were run on the wrong tyres, but pushed on the safe side flat-out on other's. Only downer was going off flat in 6th on SS13, damaged steering and rad, witch forced a retirement from the last two stages.
Thanks to all.

done a quick round of testing to remember the layout of the French stages and played some Mikado (new record, dislodging three trunks in one move):

mikado02.jpg

I have one question, can I change the car or should I have to stick to the choice I made initially at the start of the season?

If yes, what are the conditions..?

Thanks in advance!!

I did not get home onto the start. It RS Center would like to refresh something, but I do not find it to it the refreshing.if the Tuesday day may be I would play it the rallyt.

Edit:Tomorrow after all good. :( this the rallyt I omit it.

I have one question, can I change the car or should I have to stick to the choice I made initially at the start of the season?

If yes, what are the conditions..?

Thanks in advance!!

Covered in the rules:
Champion Legue Drivers have the option of changing car ONCE during the season. All changes must be posted in the sign-up thread. If the driver is part of a team BOTH team members must change to the same car.

Oh GOD!! I haven't updated the BTB Spain pack, n didn't allow me to start!!

I want to compete in the EU3 session tonight, can I?

I'd guess you're free to start in EU3, since you didn't start in this session.

Dizaster for me, in SS9 broke the gearbox, drove last 3 km in 2nd, then SS10 in 1st, after that I choose to repair the car for the 16 km of SS11. Lost in total around 7 min :(. Bad bad bad!
Tip for everyone in the future, if you have a broken car in front of a very long SS, better fix it and loose little time than to run more than 10km in 1st!

Agrrrrr!!!!!! Something happened with my computer, I had to restart! Everything wrong! Agrrrrrrrr, I'm angry!!!!!!!!!
Is there any possibility to drive again?

That's why you were "in progress" in the SS4. Damn I was 2,5s faster than you in the 1st sector, maybe I can put pressure on you for the end of the session. Very sorry to what happened to you, because you show again that you are the fastest on tarmac.

Only 4 WRCs tonight in the EU3, very strange.
When I saw that Jakub was out, I drive slowly to avoid mistakes and finish the round with a good time but not my best.

another fun night though it started off badly:

first leg I was totally off, could not concentrate at all, collected three CFHs and lost about 40 secs on every stage, bad bad bad.
After first service things began to brighten up as I finally found my rhythm, basically did three clean runs, of which S05 was the best. At Peklo, teammate Robert and me came in within 2 secs, lol. After the next service I decided to risk a little more to make up for the awful first stages. Straightaway I was hit with an obscure bug: Starting the night stage, I hit a spectator after 2m that never was there. Car moved off the line, screen turned red, automatic CFH :( Also the steering was way off for the rest of the stage, which I finished in last, darn. Luckily, the steering was back to normal after that and I did a couple of nice runs with only one stupid CFH. Did a great run of the Spanish stage, 1min. up on my PB and posting my best stage of the event at 6th position.
Last couple of stages were great again, with one epic off however at Joux Verte in the quick intermediate section, just went off on a wild tangent, car rather wobbly afterwards and stage time only 4secs away from the first run, lol. After that I managed two more clean runs and another God-awful effort at Lyon Gerland, to finish a tired but happy 9th or 8th overall, should be worth some championship points (I hope).

Thx admins for another fun event, turnout was a bit disappointing, though.

replays of stages 05 and 10
https://rapidshare.com/files/461615874/Replays.zip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%