RDRC S2 - Round 6 - Rally of Mont Blanc (9/10th May)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that me or you are more likely to get damage on Las Majadas than on any other stage?

Whenever I crash/go off path in the bumps I get some bad suspension damage. Weird.

It is not you, same problem for me. It seems that Las Majadas is very difficult for the mechanical ;)

BTW : good luck to everybody for this round in my country ;)
Welcome and enjoy your stay and your race.

I think that a lot of us will be like Sebastien Loeb in Sardegna after this event (exhausted and wet) :

Okay, just a heads up, seems that RSRBR doesn't allow Lyon Gerland to be set up online with Normal/Night. It goes to Cloudy (dry) by default, and that also means that it can't be a night stage.

In a nutshell, SS1 and SS8 will be Cloudy (dry)/Day instead of Night

Sorry for the late change, didn't know it happens online until I tried to set it up.

Senad when I set up a test rally online the other day with all the stages and ran it I was able to run Lyon Gerland as Cloudy Dry Night. The stage loaded and ran fine and was fine to drive with perfect visibility. I set it up using championship setup area not public.

Cheers Alastair

Okay, just a heads up, seems that RSRBR doesn't allow Lyon Gerland to be set up online with Normal/Night. It goes to Cloudy (dry) by default, and that also means that it can't be a night stage.

In a nutshell, SS1 and SS8 will be Cloudy (dry)/Day instead of Night

Sorry for the late change, didn't know it happens online until I tried to set it up.

I am not surpise with the weather because it is the only weather available for this stage. I just try to load this stage in night/cloudy dry and it works.

I am not surpise with the weather because it is the only weather available for this stage. I just try to load this stage in night/cloudy dry and it works.

Yup, cloudy is the only weather available, and a message popped out saying that Night mod only works with Good or Bad weather.

Senad when I set up a test rally online the other day with all the stages and ran it I was able to run Lyon Gerland as Cloudy Dry Night. The stage loaded and ran fine and was fine to drive with perfect visibility. I set it up using championship setup area not public.

Cheers Alastair

Oh, thanks. Haven't had time to test it last night, will try now. If it works, I guess you can ignore my previous post, LOL.

EDIT: okay, the stage seems to work despite the message on the rallyesim website. Going as planned. Thanks

Not going to make this one, have finals both Monday and Tuesday and combined with a distaste of Tarmac I'd rather miss this one than screw up other things.

Good luck and Have Fun everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years