RD Rally Championship Season 8 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong but the rally is next week so when will we see the next magazine and the specific rally thread?

i think today will be the day.........

Indeed - we'll usually get things out Saturday or Sunday, depending on what happens during the weekends. This weekend I was doing a 3hr rallycross/bilcross/folkrace/jokkis (insert what fits in your country), together with fellow RDRC driver @Joakim Skalstad. So everything regarding RDRC will happen tonight :)
It was great fun
17038540_1474269402643991_4832181183306696071_o.jpg

However, this picture was more telling how our race went.
17016067_10158264399165534_3406624438809673368_o.jpg

Anyway, RDRC-stuff will always be properly done before the event start regardless :)

sorry for a STUPID question but: How do I reply or even quote ( multi quote ?? ) a message in theese forums? :(:redface::redface:

Like Neil said, also, if you click the "+ quote" button, you'll start a multi-quote, when you've clicked that on all the posts you want to quote, scroll down to the reply-box, and you'll see a new button "insert quotes". Click that and voila! :)
The "Reply" is for quoting that post only :)

You aren't getting the "+Quote" and "Reply" buttons? Bottom right of each post, at least on my screen - see pic below...
View attachment 177921

Like Neil said, also, if you click the "+ quote" button, you'll start a multi-quote, when you've clicked that on all the posts you want to quote, scroll down to the reply-box, and you'll see a new button "insert quotes". Click that and voila! :)
The "Reply" is for quoting that post only :)

OK, Thanks :thumbsup:

Is anyone else having the Oculus projector mode bug? Seems to be after the first service park every time. Pretty frustrating and was a very long stage this time in Greece, completely screwed my car and lost a lot of time...

C4t82ciIkD48EOyuSzqwU2XkVS-FI1qHAlLYu8I6IUHwo_xnDKHRYuxZLAyR5C-tc9IHJ24cg8AgXthjF5ZjLJWktEDNsnOKyNe__T0lE8s8MNG6-uN1F-EabpUEA0x0Opp-nzrRln50heoS5Ty999XOWs6eL7x__0TxIMa-xL0ga5guuLfCGRNlRlBHlsh5vOKsA640MM9DstL2QECcQBPePxN0z5hrxvexqbVviEYSaHvYbC_EpK24IOuXkhDKWtnO5ThbZY-RJ0OowJW-JQ9hGIqcZD3dT2j_HxhTF9OiIr3XnrfUGSSDiltTyZbO1crNv6otCoZYEyGfJK209fZRZFCjaPtGf7K2RXnDhSthrZTc0W4j5s1qQm0u4EYfvJXYjb7Naww9gPS2WChR9zwJV_J6nqiGxicmlfRPPkaKDmt7VGIHzY4ebof2rT17nYbx7dztbRYaq2ZzdNVDdP8PLxte8Mp_iGf5Qz_Vj0FvSMJxjBXDzZ-pIkygzP_PjE2GCoL3R4-Myi84kLMYPXHu5I5WhJzEO8HOHmbGZv0G4zI52lWcBD5SaYlZopooni_ShvZtnO7rt0qzuaFx_YZDxGjZ_9_G5apfh3KWuk-JHh-KTCmV=w467-h185-no

:cry: The provisional entry list for at least SS1 over round 1 through 3 don't seem to have the same drastic drop-off happening.

Maybe it's just that the forum isn't as popular, or we need some hype on RD's front page. It could also be that we don't have enough screenshots of liveries with a giant Vesaro logo keeping us from getting onto that prime real estate. :whistling:

Next rally will be very interesting and risky :D After two stage without any incident. High speed bumps and jumps are using very hardly the suspension and hit the radiator. :O_o:
Let's hope there will be enough service points...Otherwise I bet there will be a high DNF-rate at Finland...

• Deleted member 217114

I hope for a 14+ stage Finland with 2 service points or just 1. :redface::rolleyes:

You can try to survive this:
https://www.dirtgame.com/uk/leagues/view-league-season/77543/current

Finland, mixed conditions, 4 long SS, 8 short - no service till SS12 (if you get that far) - to check HOW much damage you have collected - the more, the better hrrhrr - free car choice - had a lot of fun with this events maybe a year or so ago.

Twelve finland stages will be hard, this stages eat your car - even without major issues along the way - no jumping at all, or just a little bit :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes