RD Rally Championship Season 8 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 217114

You can try to survive this:
https://www.dirtgame.com/uk/leagues/view-league-season/77543/current

Finland, mixed conditions, 4 long SS, 8 short - no service till SS12 (if you get that far) - to check HOW much damage you have collected - the more, the better hrrhrr - free car choice - had a lot of fun with this events maybe a year or so ago.

Twelve finland stages will be hard, this stages eat your car - even without major issues along the way - no jumping at all, or just a little bit :D

Guess who is RacingIvysaur :confused::laugh:

There is a higher probability that you'll get the first part of that wish than the latter (two) part(s) ^^,

I am fine with that :inlove:

Hey guys.

Hoping to join in the fun here with the championship. Just a quick question:

Im assuming the game has to be run vanilla in all aspects other than custom liveries? I usually play in my spare time using lots of "realism" mods such as RFPE, sound and graphics mods.

Any help appreciated, cheers.

EDIT: oh also, I race using G27 and oculus rift, is that allowed too?

EDIT: oh also, I race using G27 and oculus rift, is that allowed too?
There's a bug with the Oculus and league games. Sometimes after a service it will start in cinema/projector mode and you'll need to drive a whole stage like that and hope it resets on the next one. So kind of rules out being competitive...

Hey guys

Hoping to join in the fun here with the championship. Just a quick question:
Im assuming the game has to be run vanilla in all aspects other than custom liveries? I usually play in my spare time using lots of "realism" mods such as RFPE, sound and graphics mods.

Hi! Sorry for late answer, been a busy two days for me.

As it says on the RFPE mod
*************************WARNING! DO NOT USE WITH ONLINE/MULTIPLAYER FEATURES AS IT WILL TRIGGER A VAC BAN WHICH IS PERMANENT! ONLY FOR OFFLINE USE************************

So, do not use that online. In fact, do not use any mods that changes the way the game behaves online, as a steam VAC-ban is permanent for DiRT Rally, and, a Steam ban will forever be linked with your account as well.
Also, texture mods etc. that might not change the way the game behaves, might end up giving you an error when trying to connect to RaceNet. This is fixed by a clean DiRT Rally install, but can be extremely frustrating.
Also, as per the rules for the league (#10), if a driver is caught by the VAC system, or any other way and getting a temp. or permanent ban, it will also lead to a ban from RDRC, and being reported to the staff, which might end up with a general RD-Leagues ban as well.

• Deleted member 217114

The training went well. Only 15 secs behind CrazyNevada in his/her 2010s car. :rolleyes: The leaderboards for the 70s in Finland look good too. No Kieran Poole, Smug or Johansson any near me. I am going into rage if I don't win Finland and these 3 are all ahead of me. :cautious:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! Sorry for late answer, been a busy two days for me.

As it says on the RFPE mod
*************************WARNING! DO NOT USE WITH ONLINE/MULTIPLAYER FEATURES AS IT WILL TRIGGER A VAC BAN WHICH IS PERMANENT! ONLY FOR OFFLINE USE************************

So, do not use that online. In fact, do not use any mods that changes the way the game behaves online, as a steam VAC-ban is permanent for DiRT Rally, and, a Steam ban will forever be linked with your account as well.
Also, texture mods etc. that might not change the way the game behaves, might end up giving you an error when trying to connect to RaceNet. This is fixed by a clean DiRT Rally install, but can be extremely frustrating.
Also, as per the rules for the league (#10), if a driver is caught by the VAC system, or any other way and getting a temp. or permanent ban, it will also lead to a ban from RDRC, and being reported to the staff, which might end up with a general RD-Leagues ban as well.
Many thanks for the reply :)

Im currently building my first ever skin for a game because of this awesome RDRC Championship, so I don't want to use something that I would be assume be harmless and get banned from it all straight away lol. I've submitted an application to the League but haven't been accepted yet I don't think.

Hi!
found that league and decided to join
recorded this mini event/shakedown with my phone, waiting for tips :)
i'll share it with you and will record big events also like that,
have a look and subscribe to get notificated when new video is uploaded, thanks

• Deleted member 217114

a-normal-day-in-finland_o_836088.webp

Did something really stupid. I didnt know that RDRC Round 4 already is on. I thought it was some random event. I chose the wrong car and DNF in the first stage. It was already late night. Today i trained for it 3-4 hours and realized what i did. I would like to apologize. I did choose the wrong car. My own fault. I hope it's not bad. I just want to clarify. I hope i can still compete in RDRC in Round 5 :-( (Also sry for my bad english lol)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 334 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 225 10.4%
  • < 4 years