RD Rally Championship Season 8 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad the rally wasn't this week..my back room here in Adelaide is uninsulated and only has a tiny desk fan. It was 40 degrees in there yesterday....might need to get one of those refrigerated vests the racers have....ha ha. Cooler next week thank god. Looking at snow banks helps.

As there's a campaign in the school where also my class is competing this and next week, I've decided to make a special livery for the upcoming Sweden Rally next week :)
20170209184443_1.jpg

20170209184556_1.jpg

20170209184425_1.jpg

20170209184401_1.jpg

Hey guys.. I have got a problem. I checked yesterday the overall results from Monte Carlo. I have finished DNF in this round but I have completed some of the stages so I wanted to know how it went.

The problem is that I havent found my name in the results list. I have asked in other section here on RD what is wrong with it. I found my self on a UNRECOGNIZED RACENET NAMES and found this info "If we are not notified who you are within 00:00 Friday 3rd February 2017, you will be removed from the league."

So what do I do now? I would like to start rally Sweeden but by that information I cant attend Sweeden round? Do I have to sign in again or what is the solution?

My RD name is TrustDDPC. I am listed on Sign-Up Thread as TrustDDPC - Dalibor Prusak.
Unrecognized RaceNet: TrustDDPC BitSkins.com

Dear Organizers,

I changed cars a week ago, but as I see, in the list which is available in the first post of the sign-up thread, I still can see my old car.

My question is, am I allowed to use the new car in the next rally or not?

first three stages of practice / shakedown for rally sweden. Do you guys prefer longer or shorter gears on snow? In RBR I remember picking longer gears was better, still undecided what to pick for the event.

D5680DA2D90BD08E822FAA37B67ACBCADE628121

slam bam
C36A33ADE57D000CA20E9D520C2040D973E4E81D

I think my gears are still pretty short. I think i even topped out once on the fast downhill section in sweden. I was hardly keeping the car between the snowbanks though :)
But i think gears depends on your shifting setup. H-pattern + manual clutch is shortest shift time, so you can get away with shifting more. Auto clutch is slower, so i would keep the gears a bit longer compared to manual. ( except last gear, no point in a to long gear if you can't top it out ). Though i mostly make 1st gear longer, 6th shorter, then i evenly space out the rest. Depends on the car though. 2001 focus doesn't need shorter gears :)

First of all, sorry for not answering for a couple of days, but I've been to Sweden and the border to watch Rally Sweden :)

Hey guys.. I have got a problem. I checked yesterday the overall results from Monte Carlo. I have finished DNF in this round but I have completed some of the stages so I wanted to know how it went.

The problem is that I havent found my name in the results list. I have asked in other section here on RD what is wrong with it. I found my self on a UNRECOGNIZED RACENET NAMES and found this info "If we are not notified who you are within 00:00 Friday 3rd February 2017, you will be removed from the league."

So what do I do now? I would like to start rally Sweeden but by that information I cant attend Sweeden round? Do I have to sign in again or what is the solution?

My RD name is TrustDDPC. I am listed on Sign-Up Thread as TrustDDPC - Dalibor Prusak.
Unrecognized RaceNet: TrustDDPC BitSkins.com

Hi :) As you've seen you are not removed from the league yet, I'll do that clean-up after I've set up the rallies tonight. You will not be removed now that you've told us about the name and such. However, you will not be reinstated on the Monte-list.
As long as you are a member of the RaceNet league, you can participate ;)

Dear Organizers,

I changed cars a week ago, but as I see, in the list which is available in the first post of the sign-up thread, I still can see my old car.

My question is, am I allowed to use the new car in the next rally or not?

I think that's because Michael haven't updated the picture in a bit over a week :) He deserved some time off after the time spent with the results program and such after Monte Carlo. We have updated lists in the program though, so you can drive your shiny new car in Sweden :)

I don't know what oil you use on that Lancia, but I feel pretty sure it's not Castrol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%