RD Rally Championship Season 8 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, this is my leagues screen.
vzc500.jpg

Did you just try to leave and re-join? :) If so, check if it works now :)

Ninja'd :ninja:

• Deleted member 217114

If you're unlucky they will fix it on tuesday. :confused:

H-box is faster than sequential, by as much as 10 seconds per stage if done right.

and with automatic clutch still faster than sequential..

well that would explain the WR times on some stages

It wont explain those even nearly...

Hmmp I was thinking about streaming and uploading video of me rallying at Sweden (using H-box auto clutch) and I feel bad now I didn't.:unsure:
I basicly glued the pedal to the floor and drove like a madman. Still not enough to win the class, heh.:cautious:
Ohh and I'm RaGeRide btw..

Question:
How do I change the car body paint without screwing up the "dirtied up" parts? I want to swtich from the bright yellow to something darker like blue or something, just to try some aesthetic purposes, but I screw up the entire car painting everytime I do it.

BTW, I'm using GIMP 2.

Question:
How do I change the car body paint without screwing up the "dirtied up" parts? I want to swtich from the bright yellow to something darker like blue or something, just to try some aesthetic purposes, but I screw up the entire car painting everytime I do it.

BTW, I'm using GIMP 2.
It's pretty hard to do well. I'm no expert, but all I could suggest:
Best to check if any default liveries are close to the colour you want to end up with, and work off that to start with.
Sometimes it can work selecting the dirty bits with the magic wand from the original livery to get the pattern, then copy paste on top of your clean colour, and adjust the colour of the dirty bits to try and match.
If that doesn't work, try using brushes in layers to create your own, either from scratch, or using the wand selection over the dirty bits as a guide. Find a mud / dust / scratch brush pattern and make a few layers with a few different tones. I've used this to great effect on mud flaps - but on panels it might be hard to execute well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back