RD Le Mans Series Season 6 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @ all,
we want to participate, but we have a problem. We can`t find drivers wich can spend their time on each race. We can build up a team with 5-6 drivers, but only 3 driver would be in the "dayli" team for each race. Would this possible?
Yes, if you look up in general information you have to only sign-up a team and later a driver line-up and that has to be done for each race. We will change drivers between races as well.

Hi @ all,
we want to participate, but we have a problem. We can`t find drivers wich can spend their time on each race. We can build up a team with 5-6 drivers, but only 3 driver would be in the "daily" team for each race. Would this possible?

As Freddy has already said, this is not a problem. You need to submit a driver line-up for each race anyway, but even then a driver isn't necessarily required to actually drive. As long as your team attends every race with the minimum number of drivers (regardless of who the drivers are) it's fine. :thumbsup:

The server is notting letting me join. It says I dont have the mod or the track but I was on it and then exited to test my GT car and now it is not working :(

The server is notting letting me join. It says I dont have the mod or the track but I was on it and then exited to test my GT car and now it is not working :(

Have you tried again recently? The game can do this sometimes - it's a bit temperamental. Restarting the game might help, as might restarting your machine. If not then let us know. You might need to uninstall and reinstall the mods. If it still doesn't work after this then you may be required to reinstall the game. This is all assuming that there was nothing wrong with the server at the time - we will check, and get back to you as well.

Is there somewhere we can go to see the times we have done and the times that our competitors have done?

As Freddy has said, at the moment you can only currently view times by going on to the server (you will of course only be able to see the times of other drivers that are online). We shall soon be sharing links to the live-timing software that will be used during the event; this won't let you view previous lap-times, only the current times of drivers who are online, without needing to log-on to the server. We will look into providing lap-timing information so that you are aware of competitors' times, can set targets, and determine a strategy. :thumbsup:

Have you tried again recently? The game can do this sometimes - it's a bit temperamental. Restarting the game might help, as might restarting your machine. If not then let us know. You might need to uninstall and reinstall the mods. If it still doesn't work after this then you may be required to reinstall the game. This is all assuming that there was nothing wrong with the server at the time - we will check, and get back to you as well.
Yeah I got it to work eventually

As Freddy has said, at the moment you can only currently view times by going on to the server (you will of course only be able to see the times of other drivers that are online). We shall soon be sharing links to the live-timing software that will be used during the event; this won't let you view previous lap-times, only the current times of drivers who are online, without needing to log-on to the server. We will look into providing lap-timing information so that you are aware of competitors' times, can set targets, and determine a strategy. :thumbsup:
Okay then was just wondering so I knew if I set a good laptime

Could there be a thread called Round #: Fastest laps
It could be updated every second or so day and the posts would be as follows
LMP1 2.00.00
GTE 2.40.00
GTC 2.56.00
No names needed just to give everyone an idea of pace and so on

LMP1 2.00.00
GTE 2.40.00
GTC 2.56.00
Laptimes dont mean a lot in these cars. The pace over a long run is way more important. Therefore I like the fact we dont see the laptimes, because you can focus on your own pace and long run perofrmance.

LMP1 2.00.00
GTE 2.40.00
GTC 2.56.00

Is the fastest time in a 6 hour race that important for you? Quali doesn't matter that much than in an 30min sprint race.
It is a lot more interesting how fast your race pace is and how constant you can do this time over a stint. And do you plan 20min stints or 90min ones (I know the stint length are not realistic ;)).
Thats is something you will never see on a hotlap list.

Hi guys

I did some laps tonight on the server for the first time.

I don't know if it is in my end, but i got 3 connection lost during the 2 hours that I was on the server.

I don't think I had this before...
anyway, I will see if it is on my side... but I though it is a good thing to mention it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes