RD Le Mans Series Season 6 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys

Looking for a GTE / GT Cup Seat. After a break for 2 years of Sim Racing i'm back. Have been driving sims like for several years. My driving style is clean and fair

PM me if anyone is interested.

see ya on track

Also on friday night I had problems as I could join the server but couldnt see anyones car :( which was annoying as I was trying to explain how to do driver swaps but didnt know whether the car was in the pits

Hi all

Fanatec Draig Racing VBM are looking for drivers to run a second GTE Bayro (bmw z4) car for the season. We compete in multiple leagues so by driving for us we can get you some racing in other leagues aswell. We are looking for commited and responsible drivers, skype is neccesary.
Pm/start a convo/skype me at bennyw290 if interested :D

cheers
ben

Did a couple of laps, no problems.

//Edit: just for the report, there where max. 6 or 7 cars on the server at this time

Last edited:
I'd like to try longer races, but I've never done more than 2.5h (one stint alone). I'm not sure I am good enough for multiclass... Would be cool if there was a test race....

There is a test race on the 26th I think. You are welcome to come test with us at LupaRossa. We currently looking for a LMP1 and GT driver. If you would like to join us send me a pm. :thumbsup:

Hi all

Fanatec Draig Racing VBM are looking for drivers to run a second GTE Bayro (bmw z4) car for the season. We compete in multiple leagues so by driving for us we can get you some racing in other leagues aswell. We are looking for commited and responsible drivers, skype is neccesary.
Pm/start a convo/skype me at bennyw290 if interested :D

cheers
ben

Continue the search for 1 seat in LMP1 class, team LupaRossa Motorsport. Contact me or @Josh Noack with a private message. Thanks 2 all.

@Miroslav Davidovic
Check these ones out!
To teams, I think Miroslav is still available. I have raced with Miroslav on many many occasions in F1 2011 and RF2. He is a is capable and clean, has solid pace and can be relied upon to bring the car home. Could be an ideal team mate.;)

I'd like to try longer races, but I've never done more than 2.5h (one stint alone). I'm not sure I am good enough for multiclass... Would be cool if there was a test race....

We have a test race on September 26th. LupaRossa (@Josh Noack) are looking for team members, so maybe you can join them, give it a go, and get a feel for endurance racing. A 2.5 hour stint is pretty good - that's plenty for a single stint, especially when the races are only 6 hours in length.

I can tell you, that a 2 hour single race is harder than a 6 hour driver swap race (my opinion).
You always have the option to swap drivers at the next stop and as you should have a spotter on TS you can have some nice chat during driving, which makes the time go past a bit faster ;)

@Tero Dahlberg We tried to place the plates similiar to where they are placed IRL but most importantly at the same spot for every car.
It's indeed an inconsistency that the side plates on the URD Vette where at the center and not at the front fo the door - this has been changed :)
Btw: The files where created in Photoshop CC, but it should also work for older versions. If not just let me know :thumbsup:
Thanks for updating the template(s) :) I still think a more suitable location for the hood number plate on the Vette would be right above the Corvette logo. But it is what it is and I already relocated our logo away from under the number plate :p

btw, the class options on the number plates are LMP1, LMP2 and EGT. Shouldn't they be LMP1, GTE and GTC or GT-C, as per the definitions used in these documents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 56 36.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 90 58.4%