RD Le Mans Series Season 6 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, same setups for all drivers. I think the "assign" setup to garage tutorial should put be in here somewhere.
I would not recommend to try any changes in the garage as you can end up with the default setup, which ruins your race.
In reallife you cant change steering lock ir brake pressure, so you have to figure out what works for all drivers. Thats part of the challange ;)

Yes, same setups for all drivers. I think the "assign" setup to garage tutorial should put be in here somewhere.
I would not recommend to try any changes in the garage as you can end up with the default setup, which ruins your race.
In reallife you cant change steering lock ir brake pressure, so you have to figure out what works for all drivers. Thats part of the challange ;)

Yeah but in real life everydriver of the car has the same brake pedal and the same steering... that's why th game allow to change brake pressure and sterring lock... if a drive got a wheel that can turn 900degree (like the G27) but the other driver got a wheel that can only turn 240degree having a full sterring lock is going to be hard.

the best thing to do, is to assign the same "favorite" setup for all the drivers... but you can cahnge your steering lock and/or brake pressure to your liking.

but when you join as spectator, do not touch your setup before you enter the car...
(in a race you can't change setup when you are spectator, but since we are racing in practice I don't really know what will happen)

Assign the setup to which you have made your steering angle changed before entering the server (in offline mode), and Load it again just to be safe (when you enter the server in spectator mode), select the button to ride with the selected car, Load the setup again (because I'm not certain at what point the setup is actually loaded, so it's better to be safe than sorry) press Race, wait for the driver swap to complete, and everything should be OK. That's the same "ritual" I perform before every driver swap, and I haven't had any issues. :D

If I am driving both LMP1 and GT do I need to complete 30 laps in the LMP1 and then another 30 laps in the GT car?

Looking for 1 GT driver. Send me a pm if interested

EDIT: Found a driver
Looking for a LMP1 driver. pm me if interested

Last edited:
Hello,

Looking got a GTE / GT Cup Seat. Have been driving sims for several years, and at a European Le Mans Series event beat Brendon Hartley in a Sim head to head. Always browsed these events but never signed up until now.

PM me if anyone is interested.

Cheers :)

EDIT: Seat Found.

Last edited:
Lola side on workshop.JPG
Lola  Side Oblique.JPG
Lola Side Naz.JPG
Lola Side On Nazareth.JPG
"The Blown Diffuser"
Scoop

Our keen eyed reporter David O'Brundle was literally kicking tyres at a very low-key test session at Nazareth Speedway when he noticed a couple of livery changes to the Southern Cross Racing Lola BT 12-60 LMP1.

He asked Christian Hornier, team principal about two obvious changes.
The Commercial sposnsorship with World Cup Ski Tuning appears to have replaced Brazilian Wax?

"Unfortunately we have had a contractual and cash flow issue with our friends at Brazillian Wax. The door remains open for future agreements but we will be running the World Cup Ski Tuning livery at Silverstone, we are excited to have reached an agreement with such a cutting edge company"

and what of the new ISI Tyre decals?, does it indicate some kind of factory tyre support, and would this be fair to other team considering this is a one make tyre series?

"David I think you are getting a bit ahead of yourself there, we have worked closely with the ISI Tyre people since the start of the project and they have seen fit to strengthen the relationship and support the team. We wont be getting any access to data that other teams aren't getting and no we are not the factory team"

Do you feel that since one of the two drivers is the cars designer and the Tyre supplier is giving you support that other teams would be justified in feeling a little aggrieved?

"There are some very strong teams in the LMP1 class and we will be hoping to mix it with them at the end of the 6 hours"

Hi @ all,
we want to participate, but we have a problem. We can`t find drivers wich can spend their time on each race. We can build up a team with 5-6 drivers, but only 3 driver would be in the "daily" team for each race. Would this possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes