RD Le Mans Series Season 6 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The motion of other cars in the server has been very choppy for me. I had no disconnections though. But yes, I'm a bit concerned with the server as well.
Do you remember the ping of these cars? Also how many drivers were online at that time?

We are still investigating if this is a server issue or just related to some drivers. If it's related to the server we can switch to a different one with less bandwidth ("only" 100mbit) but more CPU power and memory.

Do you remember the ping of these cars? Also how many drivers were online at that time?

We are still investigating if this is a server issue or just related to some drivers. If it's related to the server we can switch to a different one with less bandwidth ("only" 100mbit) but more CPU power and memory.
I had it with all drivers on track all with a ping below 70ms and mine was around 50ms. I think there were around 4 to 5 drivers online. Yesterday I was online for a few minutes, but didn't seem to have the problem, but only 2 drivers and it was very dark on the server, so may haven't noticed it.

Since we have recently been featured on rfactor.net, and quite a few sign-ups are coming in, we have decided to extend the sign-up period to September 18. This is only the deadline for entering a car; you still have until September 27 to submit your final line-up.

:unsure:

Just to see if I am correct, lets say that my "spotter" has left for 30 minutes for lunch, I won't be able to know if I have a penalty or something like that ?
Penalties are usually applied after the race anyway and as far as I know there are no automatic penalties. It would be good to have a spotter all the time, but usually you can do 30min without. You should of course know which cars you are racing and which are a lap ahead.
I don't think it would be a big deal to be 30min without a spotter. Not perfect, but once the race has settled down you should be fine ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 22 14.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 19 12.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 22 14.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 57 36.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 91 58.3%