RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
1bf.gif

3 in a row for @kedy89, I really hoped that would never happen. His choice though...
Next race will decide, you know the conditions. Better mount some jet engines to my car, else you'll need a new driver.

Watch from 42:57 till the end, what is that mentioning about food @Aidan Keranen :p:D

Nah we had a bit of trouble not hearing eachother, I was talking but couldn't hear Aidan, Aidan was talking and couldn't hear me. And no muting the mic or something:laugh:

While i still think that a troubleless race from myself would bring me in a position of decent points, i won't get any high hopes for the rest of the season. I dont want to be disappointed again. beside that, Joel was showing some good results in the last races while the main contenders retired. Looking good, hopefully it will last for longer.

STEPHAN SECURES HOME GP
10 - Netherlands - Race.png

Stephan Bohner won his home GP at the first attempt, winning an intriguing race at Zandvoort. In changing conditions, Bohner was able to get out front and stay there, making smart decisions for tyres at every moment necessary. For the majority of the race, the only challenger that he had was that of teammate Jamie Cocks, the Australian looking strong again. A late dry line provided the means for some drivers to take a chance at some dry tyres, with Cocks holding out in a last ditch effort to get ahead. It worked, before it really didn't work at all. Bohner however did pit and pulled away with ease to his first victory of the season and fourth of his career.
Cocks meanwhile quickly fell victim to an onslaught of chasers, and small mistakes didn't help him. Falling behind Bohner, he fell to fifth, where he was only 2 tenths from being seventh. Takahiro Yamaguchi secured his first ever podium with a neat drive, and was well ahead of Joel Rautavaara who kept up his form with another podium in third. Harry Costello took fourth for RD, before Cocks led Rob Sharp and Tapio Rinneaho across the line with very little to spare. James McNamara took 8th ahead of the other Dutchman, Donald Brugman in 9th and Vimal Ana in 10th.
Jack Laskey and Pablo Diehl were within a second of points in 11th and 12th, while Sigoulakis and Graham both ended a lap down. Reed was the final classified finisher after going off with 5 to go.
Tobi Kederer made a mistake that ended his day, leaving the DTK driver at a career crossroads. He wasn't the only one either, with Harvey, Mishra, Utzer and Ishikawa all crashing out as well, while Martins had a loose wheel and Cornes had a transmission failure.
The fact that Cornes has retired a third time in a row means that the championship is well and truly open now, while the Australian leads by 38 in the drivers championship, Razor have seen their lead slashed to a mere 20 points as the two N-Tech's are taking strong points. Rautavaara remains the main driver challenger, as Cocks and Costello are 57 and 60 points respectively off the lead.
Next round is from the Osterreichring in Austria, and we hope to have it working properly this time for sure. Marketplace closes 10am Thursday AEDT.

RDFIA Press Conference

@Smartbean Congratulations on the home win, is this the biggest win of your career thus far?
@T.Yamaguchi A big effort from you as well today, your first podium, talk us through it.
@Joel It seemed it was going to be a struggle, but third today for you, you must be happy with that again?

Press Paddock
@William Néron Your boys are starting to turn it up again, are both championships a realistic opportunity?
@Rob Sharp These points things must be great to get now?
@Matt Bailey Any worry in the camp right now?
@Jack Hunsley First today for your team with a podium, is a win around the corner?

Well that was a total disaster

DTK Racing unveils "Luckbuster" livery for Austria
y64AHuz.jpg

To try and curb the disasterous luck the team is currently experiencing, an inverse livery has been unveiled for what is quite likely to be Tobi Kederer's last FFG race for the team. Only results will tell if his mind can be changed, as the rage quit clauses have been reached.

Well that was a total disaster

DTK Racing unveils "Luckbuster" livery for Austria
y64AHuz.jpg

To try and curb the disasterous luck the team is currently experiencing, an inverse livery has been unveiled for what is quite likely to be Tobi Kederer's last FFG race for the team. Only results will tell if his mind can be changed, as the rage quit clauses have been reached.
You just don't want to hide that awful nose, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back