RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Press Paddock
@William Néron Your boys are starting to turn it up again, are both championships a realistic opportunity?
Constructor's championship is definitely something we can aim for with 7 races to go. As for the driver's championship, well, it is not completely out of reach.
Jamie is 57 points from the lead and Stephan 70 points. If the boys keep the momentum they've gain lately and Honda, and myself keep the R&D pedal to the metal, then the championship is very much a possibility.

Team Buys:

-500 COF ($750)

Press Paddock

@Matt Bailey Any worry in the camp right now?

Razor-Logo.png
Well, hasn't the season turned itself upside down? People were crying that Cornes and Razor Racing had sped away to an uncatchable lead. They were saying the championship is over! :confused:

Rewind 3 weeks and that may have been the case, but as we all know GP4 doesn't care about what people think, GP4 doesn't care what the numbers say on paper. That is why we all love it (we do right?).

Am I worried? No. I'm just happy to still be in a position to fight for the championship. We started the season with incredible luck, and now we have suffered a string of bad luck with 3 double DNF's.

We'll give the guys at the factory a well earned mid season break this week, they have taken the last few weeks pretty badly, and come back refreshed and focused. (saving)

@Jack Hunsley First today for your team with a podium, is a win around the corner?

That's the plan! We weren't really expecting much from today given the lack of straight's here at Zandvoort but an excellent drive from Takahiro proved us wrong, and perhaps a braver tyre strategy could have gotten us closer to Bohner as well...

But 2nd is an incredible result considering our poor qualifying, perhaps a bit of a luck over the next few races can put us in a good position when we get to the BIG bhp tracks ;)

+4 Race BHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play